PDA

View Full Version : Rust.

Tatts
23rd November 2006, 10:29

Kandyman
23rd November 2006, 10:36
Tatts teh rustproffing offer is still running and will be for some time yet in this thread http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=87 if thats what you mean, we have our first member Teflon getting the work done on the 5th DEC and i will be getting mine doen in Jan/feb time.

So pop over and put your name down

Kandyman
23rd November 2006, 10:48
No its still open :)

GreyGhost
23rd November 2006, 11:10
No its still open :)

Does that mean the offer is open ended, as in, having got the original required number on the list that the company will give the club discount from now on?
My question is more to reassure prospective buyers not yet able to add themselves to the list but would like to have it done in the future.
I am one of those, don't want to commit for some time a. because my car is 2 years old and only 16K on the clock, b. because of financial restraints for the immediate future.

Ta

Kandyman
23rd November 2006, 11:50
Yes Ghost the offer is open ended from what i have heard and understood.

Mike
23rd November 2006, 12:17
Yes Ghost the offer is open ended from what i have heard and understood.

Err not quite.

The 12% discount offer is open ended for all members.

The 20% discount is open to all those members who sign up by the end of this week. They will then need to book in with Rustmaster and pay their deposit. I will email all on the list once it closes.

Mike :)

GreyGhost
23rd November 2006, 12:38
Err not quite.

The 12% discount offer is open ended for all members.

The 20% discount is open to all those members who sign up by the end of this week. They will then need to book in with Rustmaster and pay their deposit. I will email all on the list once it closes.

Mike :)

Thanks for the clarification.
Perhaps we could negotiate another 20% discount at a later date with another bulk order, as it were. Just a thought.