PDA

View Full Version : Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals

Fusilier
12th December 2011, 12:27
EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Due to popular demand, will start making the list for this event, it is most likely to happen on Sunday 17 June 2012, and will be held at Harewood House, Nr Leeds. The venue is at Harewood House, just north east of Leeds, so it is based around at least three regional areas.

It will take the form, that we (have our own internal show) in addition to the Fathers Day Rally, and we have it as the Rover 75 and MG ZT Northern Nationals

We will have a voting box, where visitors who attend the show, are asked to fill in a card, as to what they think is the best, second best and third best car on the Club stand, and we will also provide a trophy to the member who has travelled the furthest distance to the show from their home address. (and I mean home address not made up one, I came from Land End (Honest Gov)) !!!!!!!

Voting to start at around 1100 hrs, which gives us time to give our cars the final clean before the public start voting. After a cut off time at 1500 hrs we then count the votes (and award prizes to First, Second, and Third in each class, Rover 75 and MG ZT, and best in show (That means 7 prizes will be awarded). That way it is an un-biased opinion, and not judged by any of us.

The event will be open to all Rover 75 and MG ZT Owners. The cost of entry, will be in the region of £6 per car, (payable in advance), (Payment to be sent around two months before show, and this would cover the cost of the entry into the show and also pay for the trophies.

We have had a good turnout over the last couple of year, and hopefully this will be the best turnout yet. I also feel that it is a good way to display our cars to the general public and other clubs, and advertise to all that we are a thriving club

if you wish to attend please add your name to the list on the forum at:

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97485

Stu

Fusilier
7th March 2012, 19:09
just a quick bump for the above meet. Just worked it out it is around 50 miles to the venue, from central Manchester.

Well worth coming to as it is a great event

Stu

PS, Manchester is where I was born and breed.