The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Yorkshire Meet, the original and the best. 5th June (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=58643)

rrobson 5th June 2010 20:02

ahh, i see... is vintage an accurate desciption? :D how far away was the person stood when they took the picture of the camera :getmecoat:

Roverowner 5th June 2010 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrobson (Post 536017)
ahh, i see... is vintage an accurate desciption? :D how far away was the person stood when they took the picture of the camera :getmecoat:

Decrepid is perhaps a better term. I had one of these when I was a nipper. 127 black and white. My dad used to blow them up on his enlarger. Always liked planes so it was often photos from LAP or Gatwick or Hurn. Shoreham when it was a grass runway:D

trebor 5th June 2010 21:00

great meet guys, got back and had to go shopping but for my new Engalnd top ready for the world cup and than had a BBQ in the garden so a brill day all round

stanningtonglen 6th June 2010 11:50

Hi, it was a good day yesterday nice to see you all and meet some new faces to..

jonjon77 6th June 2010 12:11

great meet,my lads and me really enjoyed our 1st meet,saw lots of nice cars,met a great bunch of people and had a good laugh too.not one"dad lm bored" from the kids either so a good day all round.
thanks everyone
jon

stocktake 6th June 2010 13:33

Really enjoyed what turned out to be a top day, both weather and attendees, new faces and old, nice to see Reece again Jon and geesmith. Old faces again Zeb turned up, Actros and JDC all the way from North wales.

Am somewhat ashamed to say forgot all about the camera in the boot ( sorry Fred, you cannot trust me to do anything :))

2Diesels 6th June 2010 13:36

Wish I could have been there but at least I had a productive afternoon if not a very productive morning at work:o

rrobson 6th June 2010 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 536400)
Really enjoyed what turned out to be a top day, both weather and attendees, new faces and old, nice to see Reece again Jon and geesmith. Old faces again Zeb turned up, Actros and JDC all the way from North wales.

Am somewhat ashamed to say forgot all about the camera in the boot ( sorry Fred, you cannot trust me to do anything :))

you were in the boot aswell :D didnt see much of Zeb, but he did go for a 40 mile walk round the lake ;)

stocktake 6th June 2010 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrobson (Post 536403)
you were in the boot aswell :D didnt see much of Zeb, but he did go for a 40 mile walk round the lake ;)

Took the damn thing out to find that part for you, lend the service reset tool out, check a few VIS motors with the tested then put all the stuff back :(:(:(

trebor 6th June 2010 14:02

and i usually take pics but having remembered my camera, i forgot the sd card !