The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Be Wary - Virus Is Still There. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=305559)

marinabrian 27th June 2020 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2821404)
Ah !!. Got you.

I though that it was used in your part of the country as a euphemism ( 99 ) Like we use number 1 or 2 darn sarf.---:D

I guess it something you stick in an ice cream cone then.---;)

Really Jon? :eek:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/QnAAA...c0~/s-l640.jpg

Brian :D

COLVERT 27th June 2020 10:44

Lol.

Sometimes your brain gets ahead of you and finishes the sentences off for you. ( bit like predictive text on these modern phones. )

I read it as---the bogs were open and I even had a poo.---:eek::eek:

Borg Warner 27th June 2020 11:28

Too much information guys please.

wraymond 27th June 2020 13:07

There's nothing worse than being caught between two stools.

Borg Warner 27th June 2020 13:40

Clearly this thread has gone down the pan.

Avulon 28th June 2020 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2821379)
Fred the travel quarantine restrictions were a mockery to be fair, as NHS employees were exempt, so I could have take the missus abroad come home, she goes straight back to work and I have to stay at home for a fortnight.

What a load of twaddle, the sooner we as the public realise we have been well and truly had with the covid scam, find out that the aims were more or less to become a cashless society, and to control the population through coercion and fear and indeed outright perfidious albion.

Make no mistake the problem is not the virus, not by a long chalk ;)

Brian :cool:

I did ask a friend (emergency dept medic) about the seeming contradiction of not quarantining NHS staff returning from abroad. He told me that was because the first thing that would happen going back to work would be a covid test, not allowed to do any work until a clear result returned.

mbev51 28th June 2020 10:58

Hasn't scotland been free of deaths for a couple of days? The extra lock down measures have paid off.

marinabrian 28th June 2020 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbev51 (Post 2821588)
Hasn't scotland been free of deaths for a couple of days? The extra lock down measures have paid off.

With a total population in Scotland of 5.5 million people, as opposed to 55,977,000 living in England, on that basis would you consider that a valid comparison, as I certainly don't think so :getmecoat:

If the population density of Scotland was the same as England, their death toll would have been in excess of 25000 as an individual country.

Now try comparing Scotland to Wales with a population of 3.23 million, or perhaps the 1.2 million living in Northern Ireland, or better still take the entire of the UK population of the whole and stop attempting to paint a picture using the wrong colours ;)

You may as well have cited New Zealand as a comparison, which is 10% larger than the entire United Kingdom, and have had 22 deaths.

The top and bottom of it is simple, I'm returning to work tomorrow and so looking forward to it, people need to stop worrying about life, it's terminal you know ;)

Borg Warner 28th June 2020 16:06

Death and taxes Bri, death and taxes.

Stay safe at work. You are most at danger travelling there on the roads as you know.

planenut 28th June 2020 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2821618)

You may as well have cited New Zealand as a comparison, which is 10% larger than the entire United Kingdom, and have had 22 deaths.

The top and bottom of it is simple, I'm returning to work tomorrow and so looking forward to it, people need to stop worrying about life, it's terminal you know ;)

New Zealand has a population of about 5 million, where does your "larger" than the UK fit?