The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Walnut Accessories - new colour pics/and order details (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46048)

Teflon 7th November 2009 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowedb (Post 412256)
I always remove the ATC unit (cover first the four screws) and put my finger up at each side to release the spring clips from below.

HTH

How easy do you find this? I have always pulled the Symphony out in order to remove the ATC unit cover - didn't realise it could be done with the stereo in place.

Cliff

phenonix 7th November 2009 20:48

i hope we are not driving him crazy with all these requests :)

i'm thinking of asking is it possible to fill in the cassette tape hole or not cut it out, never use it and makes the car look old.

trebor 8th November 2009 07:34

Simon has now designed the Symphony with Sat Nav (without the gloss resin on the surface). He has also added holes for the slots to remove the unit.(also on the Symphony without Sat Nav)

He will be supplying them both with blanks for the VOL and BASS cut outs.

If any of members want them without these cut outs (full cover of walnut) and they let him know when they order he can remove the holes. He already has one member that doesn't want the holes. He can also remove the holes for the slots if you don't want them.

I am sending him over a front light cover this week so watch this space for that design soon.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...tnavFitted.jpg

ALPACA 8th November 2009 07:45

:lol: He's doing a sterling job with the walnut pieces an is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

My set went astray and Simon is resending me a replacement set by recorded delivery at no extra cost, which I can't wait to fit. The new Symphony piece will replace my existing, poorly fitting one and should look superb.

A front interior light set would be nice next........ :drool4:

zojosc 8th November 2009 08:13

I ordered some of the walnut pieces and the colour match is far superior to the walnut dash co. I'm awaiting news of the chrome door switch surrounds before I change them over.
Thanks to all concerned for the effort involved.

andy

trebor 8th November 2009 08:17

there are some chrome door switch surrounds on their way to me from Simon, will post some pics when i get them

Teflon 8th November 2009 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 413481)
He already has one member that doesn't want the holes. He can also remove the holes for the slots if you don't want them.

That's me! :D

Simon is sorting me an order for the full Symphony cover, plus the chrome effect switch surrounds. He really is a pleasure to deal with - he even offered a discount on the Symphony cover as I had previously bought the older design.

Great products, and great service.

Cliff

doublekite 8th November 2009 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 413630)

Simon is sorting me an order for the full Symphony cover, plus the chrome effect switch surrounds. He really is a pleasure to deal with - he even offered a discount on the Symphony cover as I had previously bought the older design.

Cliff

I hope he will do the same for me! After a long time waiting for the better colour, I went ahead and ordered the Symphony as soon as it became available, and within a couple of weeks the non cut out version became available.

Phoenix - The lack of cassette cut out is an excellent idea, my perfect Symphony would be - full style, no cassete cut out, but with removal slots.

I am not sure of the non resin finish, who would want that as it doesn't match the standard walnot trim then?

phenonix 8th November 2009 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 413630)

Cliff

do you mean he will be doing it with the chrome trim edging already attached?
must see pictures of that!

Teflon 8th November 2009 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublekite (Post 413874)
I am not sure of the non resin finish, who would want that as it doesn't match the standard walnot trim then?

He also sent that pic to me when I was enquiring about the new Symphony cover. It is just an early pic to show the tool removal slots that he has added - the finished version will have the resin added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phenonix
do you mean he will be doing it with the chrome trim edging already attached?

The chrome effect edging will be a seperate peice to the main walnut switch cover, but should look nice.

Cliff