The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   No going back now....................... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=278066)

RPWC 27th March 2018 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2612117)
................................ A great success. The agents booked in a lady to come and view at 15.30. And on the dot the bell rang, and it was a chap standing there. Right name just wrong sex. It appears his wife was checking out the flat at 268A. He asked me to confirm whether it was freehold or leasehold, I said the latter. He then showed me the advert for my flat where it states it's freehold.

Well, they got that wrong had they not. And with that he was gone. I phoned the agents and pointed out their error. Oh! Hum! They have to get head office to sort it out. I also pointed out that the person viewing was not a woman but her husband. Something else they need to tighten up on.

Yet another bunch of muppets:mad:

Ravinder 27th March 2018 22:42

Jeezo Bob. Nothing but bad luck. Whole situation sounds like a nightmare. I’d be pulling my hair out. And the estate agents too! :mad:

RPWC 28th March 2018 06:48

Seems like this lot can’t organise a p up in a brewery either. I would be kicking them out too Bob.

topman 28th March 2018 09:40

Get an online one, perhaps not any more competent but at least they are cheaper!

harrisop48 28th March 2018 10:38

Saw their advert the other day. The Bear sitting on the Office Chair and Bear embroidered on the pillows confirm it is a Bear Lair.
I noticed the Tenure as Freehold then underneath it confirmed it was Leasehold. The Agents have now changed the advert to Tenure Leasehold.
Keep having a wee, snifter of Malt, it will help and be enjoyable.
Hope Chain Free speeds up the sale.

FLYING BANANA 4th April 2018 10:12

One viewing in 10 days.......................

......................................... And the feedback was, " it's too small". Hello, it's marketed as a one bedroomed flat.

And why, oh! Why, do people get pleasure at taking down the For Sale sign outside my place. I got home last night around about midnight and the board was in place. This morning it was laying down in my next door neighbour's garden. When I went to look, the 4 heavy duty cable ties had all been cut. It's now back up with more cable ties. And I have reported it to the estate agents.

HarryM1BYT 4th April 2018 21:08

Passing drunks or maybe even competing estate agents taking them down?

FLYING BANANA 5th April 2018 21:33

Got another viewing tomorrow..................

................................... Only trouble is I'm in Devon. The estate agents left a message on my phone. I never heard the phone as I had left it on charge at Matt's house whilst we was out this afternoon. Never saw the message till this evening.

I told the estate agents the dates I would be away. There is no way I wanted to leave them with a key. So this will be yet another phone call in the morning to them. I'm not due back till next Wednesday. I need this rest.

RPWC 7th April 2018 14:30

As oer my post on 27th March Bob, a bunch of muppets!

FLYING BANANA 9th April 2018 14:25

Got a viewing in Saltash this afternoon. Bungalow in need of a new kitchen and bathroom floor.
Got some others to look at as well. Signed up to another estate agents.

And I now have viewings booked to view my property, at last, starting on Thursday this week.