The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   No going back now....................... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=278066)

v-man 9th April 2018 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2617407)
Got a viewing in Saltash this afternoon. Bungalow in need of a new kitchen and bathroom floor.

And I now have viewings booked to view my property, at last, starting on Thursday this week.

I have my fingers crossed for you Bob.

Groundsman Willie 9th April 2018 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2617407)
Got a viewing in Saltash this afternoon. Bungalow in need of a new kitchen and bathroom floor.
Got some others to look at as well. Signed up to another estate agents.

And I now have viewings booked to view my property, at last, starting on Thursday this week.

Hope things start to come together this time, with all that's been happening with you, you really deserve a bit of good luck

FLYING BANANA 9th April 2018 18:00

Viewed a lovely bungalow.

Allen and I viewed a really nice bungalow in Saltash this evening. Needs some work but Allen reckoned that it would not take too much to rectify.

Also looked at 3 other bungalows but not actually looked inside as we had not booked the viewing. 2 are really nice with the 3rd being a no no. Too many steps up to the front door.

Still, I'll not get my hopes up too much, need to sell mine first.
I signed on with 2 more agents as well.

Nev The Bear 9th April 2018 19:26

Good luck with the sale of your prooerty Bob and hope everything goes well with your search.

FLYING BANANA 13th April 2018 17:15

Feedback.

Feedback from the couple that came on Thursday, "nice but the small bedroom is too small to be a bedroom".

Feedback from the couple that came today to view, "Very nice, very clean and tidy. We have other properties to look at over the weekend but will let you know".

Still this is more feedback than I got from the first lot of estate agents. Still fingers crossed.

Teflon 13th April 2018 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2618940)
Feedback from the couple that came on Thursday, "nice but the small bedroom is too small to be a bedroom". .........

That'll explain the reason that you listed it as one bedroom then :cool: . Must be very frustrating for you Bob, you have my full sympathies :bowdown:.

Cliff

FLYING BANANA 24th April 2018 18:45

At least this couple turned up........................

............................................. Unlike those on Saturday. One phoned to say there were unsure whether they could make it in time, they didn't turn up. And the second couple, well I never saw them.

Tonight's couple were 15 minutes late, I was just on the point of pouring out a pint of cider. But at least they got here. Quite a novelty in this modern day and age, neither of them drive. So no car parking to worry about. They had a good look round. The chap had a list of questions and I answered all of them.

Bogbrush82 26th April 2018 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2623225)
They had a good look round. The chap had a list of questions and I answered all of them.

Questions are good. Questions mean interest. :cool:

FLYING BANANA 11th May 2018 15:43

Price reduction brings a flurry..................

..............................................Of Interest.
Not had a lot of interest over the last 6 weeks. Had a few people come round a various times. Got some good feedback and some not so good, but hey ho that's life.

As I'm "resting" between, (my stunt work), tripping up stairs. I decided to contact the estate agents this morning, and we had a chat. After awhile I agreed to knock 10k off of the asking price.
And now I have 5 viewings booked, 2 this evening and 3 on Sunday. So things are looking up, hopefully.

FLYING BANANA 13th May 2018 09:24

More feedback

1st couple turned up on the dot at 5pm. Very pleasant and very down to earth. First question to me was, "how long is the lease?" 916 years left. That went down well.
Feedback was, 'very nice and clean but the outside stairs are far too steep'.

2nd couple were early but they were not happy with the lack of parking. They were not keen on the stairs. And did not stay very long.
Feedback. None so far.

3 more viewings this morning.