The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Lancpudn 22nd March 2023 15:58

Afternoon all, That SW wind has not half strengthened & is now blowin' a hoolie. :eek:
I started to plant out some bedding plants but gave up with the strong wind gusts.

Ping meals for tea tonight, Korma curry, rice & garlic bread. :drool4:

coolcat 22nd March 2023 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2964306)
Morning, not the best start to the day, greeted with all the doors on the barns open this morning, turns out they had the locks ripped off during the night, not sure of anything is missing yet as they have had a good look through all of my tools.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Hopefully they stood on a rake whilst in there and got a face full of handle.
The only thing they then left with was a black eye!

coolcat 22nd March 2023 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancpudn (Post 2964352)
Afternoon all, That SW wind has not half strengthened & is now blowin' a hoolie. :eek:
I started to plant out some bedding plants but gave up with the strong wind gusts.

Ping meals for tea tonight, Korma curry, rice & garlic bread. :drool4:

Good old Nuclear dinner :D

coolcat 22nd March 2023 16:03

Boris has had a lazy day in the bedroom today:}

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...2b7afdaf_b.jpgBoris by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

trikey 22nd March 2023 20:05

Wellbthats everything secured again with stronger items, let's hope that does the trick!!!

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

stevestrat 22nd March 2023 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2964334)
25 maintenance workers injured, 15 taken to hospital.

Update, final tally is 35 injured, 23 taken to hospital, the rest were walking wounded treated on scene by ambulance staff. Hopefully nobody seriously hurt.

Gate Keeper 23rd March 2023 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2964290)
Morning peeps,
It’s dry here at the moment but rain and wind is forecast!

Good luck with the lump removal Phil. Will they be doing a biopsy on it ?

Not at work today so I’ll be doing a bit of shopping followed by a little painting in the bathroom .
Possibly got my friend Chris (whom Phil and Stu both know) coming round this evening as he wants me to photograph a couple of watches he is selling .

That’s about the lot for today, back to work tomorrow :)

Good morning all, good morning Jeff

Thank you for showing us the red leather trim on the Merc. A 20 year old, I wonder how much it is going to be sold for. A friend has a similar one, newer, but he is livid about ULEZ as he lives in London and his Merc is his pride and joy.

It’s true Jeff, I have had the pleasure of meeting Chris, thank you for mentioning it.

Yesterday the biopsy was done and it will be sent by air to the Lancet labs in Johannesburg South Africa for analysis and cancer testing.

In 7 days I have to go back to have the sutures removed. The growth was not very big but to be on the safe side, the surgeon cut out a large section around it. He also used a cautery to burn off some lesions from my forehead. A bit sore last night around the site of where he cut. It is what it is.

He suggested I have a chemical peel which will make my head red raw and very painful to the touch, with the blistering up of the skin, but it will remove all of the sun damage and wrinkles, making the skin smooth and young looking. I don’t like the sound of that as I don’t need any more pain.

Geography - Kenya is in East Africa and Johannesburg is in South Africa. I only mention this because you would be amazed at the number of people at meets who think Kenya is in South Africa.

Moving on…….

Lots of rain last night, badly needed for the garden.

What is everyone up to?

FLYING BANANA 23rd March 2023 06:32

Ok, own up. Who has nicked the rain and brought back the sun.

Good morning everyone. Slow cooker on with a curried mince plus a mixture of veg from the fridge. All used up, so we can buy fresh again today.

Yes it’s essential shopping day.

Georgies Dad 23rd March 2023 06:41

Good morning to you all

Lovely sunshine this morning and blue sky

Noisy night last night,we must have had half the American Airforce above,playing war games etc,all to keep us safe in case of an emergency.

coolcat 23rd March 2023 06:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2964406)
Good morning all, good morning Jeff

Thank you for showing us the red leather trim on the Merc. A 20 year old, I wonder how much it is going to be sold for. A friend has a similar one, newer, but he is livid about ULEZ as he lives in London and his Merc is his pride and joy.

It’s true Jeff, I have had the pleasure of meeting Chris, thank you for mentioning it.

Yesterday the biopsy was done and it will be sent by air to the Lancet labs in Johannesburg South Africa for analysis and cancer testing.

In 7 days I have to go back to have the sutures removed. The growth was not very big but to be on the safe side, the surgeon cut out a large section around it. He also used a cautery to burn off some lesions from my forehead. A bit sore last night around the site of where he cut. It is what it is.

He suggested I have a chemical peel which will make my head red raw and very painful to the touch, with the blistering up of the skin, but it will remove all of the sun damage and wrinkles, making the skin smooth and young looking. I don’t like the sound of that as I don’t need any more pain.

Geography - Kenya is in East Africa and Johannesburg is in South Africa. I only mention this because you would be amazed at the number of people at meets who think Kenya is in South Africa.

Moving on…….

Lots of rain last night, badly needed for the garden.

What is everyone up to?

Morning Phil,

Hope the soreness wears off through the day .

The chemical peel sounds more like a cosmetic thing than medical....You could have a tummy tuck and some trout pout lips at the same time....Botox anyone :eek:

Chris was a 'No show' last night. He got stuck at work till late, so we will do his photos another day.

If any of you fancy a punt on the Mercedes, here is the link....

https://www.carandclassic.com/auctio...&gid=1&pid=209