The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Gate Keeper 19th May 2023 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2969175)

Yesterday had my six monthly eye check, small cataract to one side not effecting my overall vision, was getting a bit concerned distance vision for driving I have now got new driving glasses, other than that everything else hunky dory.
Tomorrow I shall be going to Docklow Pools near Leominster for a weeks fishing holiday on my own, really looking forward too it Restaurant on site/ bar/tackle shop/ 8 lakes to choose from, self catering. Weather looking good for the week ahead. :drool4::drool4::drool4:

Coolcat please don't turn up and spoil it.:D

Rev.

That’s great news Julien the cataract is not affecting your driving and you’re going fishing. I remember seeing a photo of you on Facebook holding a very big fish. It looked a whopper! If you catch any more, do have fun :)

FLYING BANANA 19th May 2023 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2969175)

Yesterday had my six monthly eye check, small cataract to one side not effecting my overall vision, was getting a bit concerned distance vision for driving I have now got new driving glasses, other than that everything else hunky dory.
Tomorrow I shall be going to Docklow Pools near Leominster for a weeks fishing holiday on my own, really looking forward too it Restaurant on site/ bar/tackle shop/ 8 lakes to choose from, self catering. Weather looking good for the week ahead. :drool4::drool4::drool4:

Coolcat please don't turn up and spoil it.:D

Rev.

I bet Dawn has put a tracking device in your tackle box.

Lancpudn 19th May 2023 16:25

The skies have darkened to the point we need the house lights on :eek: & it's chucking it down after a lovely sunny afternoon.

I made a chicken,prawn & ham fried rice for tea :drool4:

FLYING BANANA 19th May 2023 17:32

I’ve had my ears lowered aka tuppeny all off.

Got the all clear from the foot clinic. Collected my repeat prescription from the chemist.

Home and more defeating the weeds.

Chilli con carne, jacket spud and fairy cabbages for tea.

Rev Jules 19th May 2023 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2969204)
I bet Dawn has put a tracking device in your tackle box.

No, she has very kindly let me have £50 for the week and I have had too give her my two bank cards:shrug:.

Rev.

Gate Keeper 19th May 2023 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2969215)
No, she has very kindly let me have £50 for the week and I have had too give her my two bank cards:shrug:.

Rev.

It’s a funny old world - it is said ;)

Today, went to pay a bill, then discovered 2 British bank card’s hidden in the sock drawer in South Africa, had been left there, horrors! Due to staying overnight at a not so familiar address in Cape Town for a few days, it was decided not to take the bank cards and for security reasons the cards were hidden at the bottom of old socks drawer. The penultimate - the cards were forgotten until now. Too clever by half …… :getmecoat:

Alas, the cards have been cancelled, blah blah:)

How astute to give Dawn yours ;)

Have fun :)

coolcat 20th May 2023 06:11

Morning all, another sun filled day in prospect:}

The weekend task for me is installing the new three tier seamless paper drive system in the studio.

The weight of the 10x3 meter paper rolls is about 7kg each so the total load will be around 21 kg. Due to interior walls being plasterboard I am using threaded 10mm rods which will go from inside to the outside onto the solid timber frame. They will have large washers and bolted on both sides.

This will allow me to have three backgrounds instantly available to change the 'look' of photos. I have a single separate pole on another wall to give me another instant option. The three drive system will have neutral tones on it and the single one I will use for a bold/primary colour backdrop or for using cloth, canvas or other alternative backdrops.

Going to start pro actively advertising studio photography services now , portrait, pet and commercial product photography will be offered......So, if any of you fancy your photos taken, give me a shout ;)

FLYING BANANA 20th May 2023 06:17

Good morning everyone. We have wall to wall blue sky again.

Hopefully the cool breeze will drop soon.

Car cleaning duties this morning, Banana has a breakfast meet to go tomorrow. Where we will be collecting our route maps for next weekend’s jolly.

Lancpudn 20th May 2023 07:06

Morning all, Blue skies & sunshine with a cool easterly breeze.

Georgies Dad 20th May 2023 07:55

Good morning from North Norfolk,the sun is shining,there is a slight breeze from the lake

Breakfast consumed,toast,fishing rods next job.

Then a nice coastal drive,stop in farm shop and get BBQ items for this evening

Oh what a beautiful morning,oh what beautiful day,I knew I should have been a song writer

Help

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...6ae499bdc2.jpg