The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Overseas Club Members Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   LHD Headlights (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=206220)

COLVERT 16th February 2015 17:34

Makes you laugh-------The OP, who hasn't even bothered to come back, left a message saying----PLEASE contact me-----He also left NO CONTACT info !!!! :duh:

What a Wally.--:D:D:D

Woof25 17th February 2015 16:56

Actually he does have pm facility and to ber fair as a newbie he may not be that familiar with how we do things, lets be charitable to someone who asked a reasonable question, but couldnt he put the deflectors on set of RHD lights to make them comply with french regulations >

COLVERT 17th February 2015 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woof25 (Post 1923389)
Actually he does have pm facility and to be fair as a newbie he may not be that familiar with how we do things, lets be charitable to someone who asked a reasonable question, but couldn't he put the deflectors on a set of RHD lights to make them comply with French regulations .

Absolutely agree-----------but he does have to make an appearance in order to see he has a PM facility.--:eek::eek::eek:

I live in France.

Stickers are accepted only here and there, not all over the place. ( These French have their funny little ways. Lol. )

Your comment on him being a NEWBIE made me laugh. You don't have to be a newbie to realise that if you don't come back you've NO chance of reading anything. ( Have a quick read of your own post. See what I mean ?? ):D:D:D

Colvert.--:bowdown:

Number 6 17th February 2015 18:44

Does he want MK1 or Face lift.????????:shrug:Am I right in thinking 2003 could be either???

COLVERT 17th February 2015 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 6 (Post 1923502)
Does he want MK1 or Face lift.????????:shrug:Am I right in thinking 2003 could be either???

2003=MK 1.

Doesn't really matter now cos he's VANISHED.---:eek::eek::eek:

Number 6 17th February 2015 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by colvert (Post 1923546)
2003=mk 1.

Doesn't really matter now cos he's vanished.---:eek::eek::eek:

zoot alors;)

Woof25 18th February 2015 07:23

yes colvertyou do indeed have to return to get a response,unless of course he assumes we are all capable of thought transference :} Wasn't Edward Heath called rthe Grocer so perhaps its a call from beyond for help, if so glad to hear there have rovers up therebut driving on the right ??? :D:D

COLVERT 18th February 2015 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woof25 (Post 1923892)
yes colvertyou do indeed have to return to get a response,unless of course he assumes we are all capable of thought transference :} Wasn't Edward Heath called rthe Grocer so perhaps its a call from beyond for help, if so glad to hear there have rovers up therebut driving on the right ??? :D:D

Aha !!! On the right, eh-:D

I've just spotted your signature which just happens to be------------FRENCH.

( Which translates to, very roughly,--------Evil to him who thinks evil of it. )-:shrug:

Woof25 19th February 2015 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 1924680)
Aha !!! On the right, eh-:D

I've just spotted your signature which just happens to be------------FRENCH.

( Which translates to, very roughly,--------Evil to him who thinks evil of it. )-:shrug:

i know, it is the motto of the knights of the garter and is attributed to a stuart king who to avoid a ladies embarassment picked up her garter and placing it on his own leg declaring 'honi sou que mal y pense' and thus creating the motto of the order. As to the Grocer if he doesnt return for an answer then so be it his loss n ot ours. You do know we ride on the left so we can draw our swords to defend ourselves:D vive la difference

Peter1968 29th June 2015 19:23

Dremel makes it work

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtDeVos (Post 1911899)
If they are projectors you can disassemble them and remove the pattern plate and use a dremel to flatten it off, reassemble and aim your beam lower due to less material on the pattern plate.

Had to do this a few times for RHD cars to pass the Netherlands APK.

Yes you can do it with the help of a dremel. :D:D But one has to be very careful. I also did it and passed the German TÜV. ;);)

It´s only little material that one has to grind away !!!!

Anyway, this method saves a lot of money.