The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Been fined lol (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308546)

steve-45 13th October 2020 12:19

I’m feeling left out, not received one yet ! :mad:

sln8458 13th October 2020 15:19

Wife got one yesterday evening.
Same time and reference number as everyone else.

Dallas 13th October 2020 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve-45 (Post 2842125)
I’m feeling left out, not received one yet ! :mad:

Me too. :shrug:

trikey 13th October 2020 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas (Post 2842115)
Please direct me to this site :D is Davy the founder? ;)

By the way Andy, how is Davy, I've not heard from him for sometime now?

Spoke to him this week Wes, he is ok, his parents are having a bungalow built so he is assisting with that and his girlfriend has just lost her Grandad and taking it badly, he's doing what he does best and looking after folk :bowdown:

Dallas 13th October 2020 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2842192)
Spoke to him this week Wes, he is ok, his parents are having a bungalow built so he is assisting with that and his girlfriend has just lost her Grandad and taking it badly, he's doing what he does best and looking after folk :bowdown:

Cheers Andy, I'm glad he is doing ok.

He will have that bungalow built is no time, all that hard labour will be water of a ducks back. ;)

alanaslan 16th October 2020 06:36

Now I have seen these fines in the past. I got one droping on my doorstep about 55 years ago it had my Name, address, type of car, vehichle reg and colour, 8 figure grid referance of where the offence had taken place.

Mine was from the minstiry of defence and was for 10/- for driving on a live fireing range whilst a exercise was taking place.

I had indeed driven accross the road in question at the time in question and I had seen notices warning of the fixed penalty. Sadily there was nothing in the direction I was comming from telling me when the area was live and when the road was open.
I wrote to the MOD explaning this and got a letter back about three weeks later voiding the fine as it appered that campers had taken the sign down and used it for fire wood. they thanked me for pointing out the missing sign and telling me that it had now had been replaced with a steel sign so that rough campers would not be able to burn the sign again.
I did however wonder about someone cutting it down for scrap but that is probably just my warped mind. I dont think RAF use target ranges up in the North of Scotland any more where public roads access through the ranges.

Life was at a much better pace and not so in the minute back then I dont know if this interweb thing is progress or not.
when I see these things I wonder how many people actualy pay them some must or they would not blitz email.