The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: London & The South (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Breakfast Meet Sunday 8th October, Stafferton Lodge, Maidenhead (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=325619)

Mike Noc 28th September 2023 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by flying banana (Post 2979455)
not able to attend this one, as i will be on border control keeping the english out.

Chances are i’ll not be back up till the new year.

😂😂😂...............

ken35 1st October 2023 14:20

All being well we will be attending,

Ken

planenut 1st October 2023 20:49

That's great news Ken, see you there,
Fred (planenut).

Seablue 6th October 2023 08:20

Hi Fred,

Please put me on the list and for breakfast x1.

Btw my Rover 75 tourer is still parked on the coast which is a bit of a shame as I wanted to show off its lovely new front tyres !!

See you Sunday

Stephen

planenut 6th October 2023 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seablue (Post 2980286)
Hi Fred,

Please put me on the list and for breakfast x1.

Btw my Rover 75 tourer is still parked on the coast which is a bit of a shame as I wanted to show off its lovely new front tyres !!

See you Sunday

Stephen

Ooh, what colour tyres did you choose?

Good news on your attendance, I will add you.

Fred (planenut)

planenut 8th October 2023 16:23

Well done and thanks to those who were able to attend this morning, in this bonus great weather, sorry Scotland.
Fully understood that others have work and medical concerns.
Hopefully we can still make the meetings worthwhile.

Nobby 8th October 2023 19:26

yes it was good to see the few and to look over a lovely new MG. Quite impressed with the quality of build. And yes a special thank you to Fred for treating me to breakfast :D

FLYING BANANA 8th October 2023 20:29

Just to let you know that Peter Baker who has attended a few breakfast meets in the past, namely the Ugly Duckling, is in hospital after suffering a serious stroke. He phoned me to let me know. I have posted up on the Social page.

Teflon 8th October 2023 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by planenut (Post 2980448)
Well done and thanks to those who were able to attend this morning, in this bonus great weather, sorry Scotland.
Fully understood that others have work and medical concerns.
Hopefully we can still make the meetings worthwhile.

Glad you had a successful meet. All being well, we'll be back for sausages in November. If you could arrange for the same weather as today, it would be appreciated :}.

Cliff

planenut 9th October 2023 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2980470)
Glad you had a successful meet. All being well, we'll be back for sausages in November. If you could arrange for the same weather as today, it would be appreciated :}.

Cliff

Not many sausages left after Nobby's performance, but look forward to seeing you at a future meet.

In that glorious weather I went over to the airfield and enjoyed the rest of the day
watching aeroplanes including the two Hurricanes being used.