The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   No going back now....................... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=278066)

RPWC 14th January 2018 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LotusLC (Post 2583936)
Hard move to do but a new chapter for you Bob. Hope it all goes nice and easy . I have always fancied visiting Cornwall, so maybe one day we will pay you a visit.

Same here
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2583955)
You will more than welcome for a visit. I'll just hide the keys to the Bear.

Now I will have no excuse not to, long way to tow caravan, so will have to find a halfway point somewhere.

keithst24 14th January 2018 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2583965)
And what makes you think I'll be investing in Rattler, hic(!).

Mmmmm did someone mention Rattler :drool4:

sworks 14th January 2018 18:44

Good luck with the move Bob

steve-45 14th January 2018 20:15

Good luck to you Bob, I am pleased that things are looking promising for you.

Cornwalls gain is our loss, you will be much missed in the South East.

FLYING BANANA 14th January 2018 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve-45 (Post 2584142)
Good luck to you Bob, I am pleased that things are looking promising for you.

Cornwalls gain is our loss, you will be much missed in the South East.

My intention is to keep coming up to London every 4 months, and will make the occasional appearance at the odd meet.

FLYING BANANA 15th January 2018 12:08

Stage 2 completed of the move.

Had the 2nd visit from the estate agent today. Paid the deposit required. Booked the professional photographer, not allowed to use my own photo's, and they do a audio tour as well. Booked the ECP people to come in and test the performance rating.
Waiting for the For Sale board to go up.

Getting quite excited about moving. Really looking forward to a new and fresh start.

Oh! Well! Back to sorting out the loft.

Cable Tie 15th January 2018 12:20

We're looking forward to you being closer also we enjoy your company and banter glad you've made the decision off your own back and finding your new home of your choice we're here if help is needed as you always

timspencer 15th January 2018 12:25

Good look Bob, hope all goes well, I get far too sentimental about things and its sometimes held me back....it is after all bricks and mortar and you need to enjoy life.

Amazing how the prices of houses change, £752 in todays money is still less than £9000! for a property worth ££££ today.

I too hope to retire to the coast in years to come! (many years)

stevestrat 15th January 2018 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2584339)
Oh! Well! Back to sorting out the loft.

Watch yourself getting stuff out of the loft Bob. When we moved a few years ago I did my shoulder getting heavy stuff down, twisted it awkwardly and did something to the joint. Any heavy lifting, especially above shoulder height, sets it off again and because the damage is in the joint painkillers don't help.

Snetty 15th January 2018 13:33

Hope all goes well with the move, there can't be many nicer places in this island of our that beat Cornwall.