The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   'lakeland motor museum meet'; (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=251232)

Bluejon 19th August 2016 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2349755)
I'll have a wander across John if that's ok;)

Always ok Ronnie,Wander across at your leasure Bud, many thanks.

John.

Trueiron 21st August 2016 17:33

There is a chance we will be visiting the lake district next week end and if so will Def drop in

Bluejon 21st August 2016 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trueiron (Post 2350680)
There is a chance we will be visiting the lake district next week end and if so will Def drop in

Many thanks,should I enter you as a possible.

Regards....John.

Trueiron 21st August 2016 20:49

Yes mate. It's a Def possibility

RobSun 22nd August 2016 12:27

After coming last year I would very much like to attend this year also but may not be able to. Got to go to hospital this Wednesday for the removal or a biopsy taken of a mole that has gone wrong, so they have put me on the urgent cancer list. Will depend on what they find and possible future treatment. Told if anything dodgy they will start any treatment asap.

So please put me down as a possible. If I make it, would you be annoyed if I turned up in something other than my ZT-T, it would be a classic?

J1MBO 22nd August 2016 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobSun (Post 2351139)
After coming last year I would very much like to attend this year also but may not be able to. Got to go to hospital this Wednesday for the removal or a biopsy taken of a mole that has gone wrong, so they have put me on the urgent cancer list. Will depend on what they find and possible future treatment. Told if anything dodgy they will start any treatment asap.

So please put me down as a possible. If I make it, would you be annoyed if I turned up in something other than my ZT-T, it would be a classic?

Hope all goes well for you Bob and that you manage to make the meet.

Best regards
Jim

Bluejon 22nd August 2016 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trueiron (Post 2350817)
Yes mate. It's a Def possibility

Many thanks Shane,will add you to the list.

Regards.....John.

Bluejon 22nd August 2016 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobSun (Post 2351139)

So very sorry to hear this Bob & as Jim has already said,I hope all goes well for you,will certainly add you to the list sincerely hoping you can attend.

As for the car Bob,will certainly not be annoyed whatever you wish to come along with,just as long as you can make it,please take care of yourself,once again we all wish you well,hope to see you there.

Very Best Wishes.

John.

kc13661 22nd August 2016 16:43

Not sure if I will have the day off, or indeed if the car will be ready for the run down.....

So can I be a possible and will try my best to get there

Keith & Linda

RPWC 22nd August 2016 19:03

I will have to miss this me John, lots of other commitments in September ,sorry mate.