The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: London & The South (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Breakfast Meet Frimley 15th March 2020 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302504)

harrisop48 4th March 2020 18:40

Jen

Hi Nobby,

So so sorry to hear the news of your beloved Jen's passing.
You cared for her lovingly throughout your marriage and in addition stoically throughout Jen's illness.
I know you are going through a range of mixed emotions at the moment.
Stay strong. If you want some company and fancy a change of scene give me a shout and I will pop along.

Deepest condolences to you for your loss.

Peter.

keithst24 6th March 2020 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobby (Post 2796700)
Peter (& gang), 'fraid I won't be able to make this meet or probably the national too. My world has just fallen apart as my darling wife Jen finally lost her battle against multiple system atrophy and passed away earlier today. My latest project to the tourer is now put on hold and I'll be laying the car up for a while whilst I get things slowly back to some form of normality. I'll look in on the forum every now and then to see what all you lot are up too. Have a good meet guys and gals.
Keep on Rovering

Very sad news, thinking of you and your family.

Odd Job 6th March 2020 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobby (Post 2796700)
Peter (& gang), 'fraid I won't be able to make this meet or probably the national too. My world has just fallen apart as my darling wife Jen finally lost her battle against multiple system atrophy and passed away earlier today. My latest project to the tourer is now put on hold and I'll be laying the car up for a while whilst I get things slowly back to some form of normality. I'll look in on the forum every now and then to see what all you lot are up too. Have a good meet guys and gals.
Keep on Rovering

Very sorry to hear that.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

KWIL 8th March 2020 10:07

Nobby,

Only just come across the message about jen, I was in the same situation just over a year ago so can appreciate how you feel. It will take time and the support from us all will help along the way. Stay strong.

Ken

Mike Noc 9th March 2020 21:04

Our condolences to you and yours Nobby.

FLYING BANANA 10th March 2020 06:37

I’m afraid that I’ll have to give this one a miss. Hopefully I can make the next one.

harrisop48 10th March 2020 17:41

No worries Bob. Happy to see you anytime you can make it.

Ched 10th March 2020 17:54

So sorry to hear your sad news Nobby, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

As long as I dont finish work too late Peter Karen and I should be there.

harrisop48 10th March 2020 21:06

Will be great David if you and Karen can make it. Will add you to the list.

dave freeloader 11th March 2020 18:37

Nobby. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Peter we may turn up on Sunday in the wifes car as the rover has failed its mot rather badly due to rust issues and won't be repaired until next week. I will text you nearer the day to confirm one way or the other.