The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technology Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Which mobile network are you on and why? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=194979)

fubsy 30th September 2014 19:28

02 - has the best coverage in our area. £11 per month.:}

carguy143 17th October 2014 19:36

I'm with Three because I have a Oneplan SIM only deal at £18 which gives me unlimited data and tethering. I live in a static caravan for 8 months of the year so the unlimited data really comes in handy for me as I love my PS4 and Netflix. I get 10 meg in the middle of nowhere and 20+ in more built up areas. I left Orange for Three about three years ago and I've never looked back.

coolcat 17th October 2014 19:44

Well I'm with Tesco mobile till next week!
I've got my PAC code and am migrating to EE as they had the best deal for me on upgrading to an iPhone 6 from my 4S;)

spyder 17th October 2014 21:06

I have been with orange/EE for the last 2 contracts, never again. Their contracts are cheap and easy to get, good sales and marketing.

One pays for it with a £1 here and a penny there and it soon ends up to £10 over. This applies to most, but they are very Good at it. reception is bad as well.

ukmastiff 21st October 2014 15:22

Coverage is everything when you live 'rural' and I really only have a choice of O2 or Voda. EE by me is rubbish and Three is non existent literally.

Giffgaff (on O2) give the best data deals and I use my phone for data mainly so giffgaff it is. I'm close to switching to Lyca (on O2) though but trying to avoid it.

Regards

Mas

Jay 21st October 2014 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 1786863)
Was on 3 until 6 years ago when I moved to my current place and found I could get no signal. Went to Vodafone and have been with them ever since. Reception at some regular places I sometimes go are non existent. I get unlimited minutes and texts and IGB data for £21 per month. Also add on the 300 minutes to 0845/0870/0300 numbers for £2.50 per month.
Customer services are pretty good on the whole.

I have to add that I cant get a reception in a number of other places with Vodafone and I am getting fed up with some people saying how bad my reception is when calling out from home.

I have the Sony Xperia Z2. Can these be unlocked as I am thinking of going over to o2?

ukmastiff 21st October 2014 15:57

Jay, its very easy to unlock your phone. Personally id unlock it and stick a giffgaff sim in just to drive around and check the o2 coverage. You dont want to jump from the frying pan so to speek and need to make sure o2 coverage is actually better for you and not worse. Every location has its best and worst networks.

If you need any help feel free to pm me.

Yes im sadly in to mobiles :)

Mas

Jay 22nd October 2014 09:12

Thank you Mas :bowdown:

When I get around to it I will contact you.

Thanks again :}