The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Midlands Nano Meet Sunday 3 October (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=314900)

Typhoon190 3rd October 2021 19:45

I really was hoping to make this Nano, but lack of fuel in the V6 and lack of rear suspension on the diesel made it a tad difficult. :getmecoat:

I do want to say a huge thank you to Rob and Steve for their help with my FBH, checking the PCB and helping me install the brilliant remote mod. The FBH is all up and running for winter! Well chuffed.

Just need to finish refurbishing and rebuilding the rear suspension.

Thanks Nano Crew! :}

stocktake 3rd October 2021 20:05

Shame, would have been nice to catch up Ben :)
Filled the tank with E10 today to attend the nano meet, total of 248 miles and an average of 35.5 mpg on the kv6 Auto.
As said quiet but good to see new and old members. And a vey scary Vesper rider .... :D

super chip 3rd October 2021 20:59

Hello Nano team.
Thank you for all the organising of this years meetings
And Steve’s patients with my hand brake compensator. I got a clean bill of health on the T4 from Jamie after I changed the diesel injector 👍🏼 Also Alan with the MG zT said he will definitely come to the next meeting in the future. So thanks again. All the best Chris

Arctic 3rd October 2021 22:57

Nice steady last meet of 2021, few new faces which is always good looking forward, hopefully 2022 will be better for us and as already stated we may get back to our usual amount of meets, nice working with Chris (superchip ) once again at a steady pace, unusual handbrake problem someone whom owned the car before had changed the front cable which was an hexagon shape at the end which fits into the compensator, this in turn stopped it from being adjusted, only solution was to remove the passenger seat, and then remove the front cable which had to be cut, a new one installed and all was good again car holds on two clicks, with some reserve which the MOT man always likes.

Gold resistor for new member Chris whom took his front bumper off for the first time, few other easy problems sorted quickly on other cars, tommy gun on boot on one :lol: so yes nice meet hopefully see you all next year in March, during the mean time, still post any problems on the Nano and they should get answered.

For those that have my number i am always around to help if you need it, those whom do not have it can always PM me on here all the best Arctic :thumb:

PS stay safe out there and look after your health.

DRWMGTF 4th October 2021 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2902231)
Nice steady last meet of 2021, few new faces which is always good looking forward, hopefully 2022 will be better for us and as already stated we may get back to our usual amount of meets, nice working with Chris (superchip ) once again at a steady pace, unusual handbrake problem someone whom owned the car before had changed the front cable which was an hexagon shape at the end which fits into the compensator, this in turn stopped it from being adjusted, only solution was to remove the passenger seat, and then remove the front cable which had to be cut, a new one installed and all was good again car holds on two clicks, with some reserve which the MOT man always likes.

Gold resistor for new member Chris whom took his front bumper off for the first time, few other easy problems sorted quickly on other cars, tommy gun on boot on one :lol: so yes nice meet hopefully see you all next year in March, during the mean time, still post any problems on the Nano and they should get answered.

For those that have my number i am always around to help if you need it, those whom do not have it can always PM me on here all the best Arctic :thumb:

PS stay safe out there and look after your health.

Morning Steve,
Thanks for your advice on my windscreen/headlight washer problems yesterday.
Regards David

Archerdog200 4th October 2021 10:44

Massive thanks for everything

Hi all
Really enjoyed the nano meeting. Thanks Steve (Arctic) for all the help on the fan resistor and bumper off. Was surprised how easy it was and now I can do it again to restore the headlights and change the bulbs. Thanks to Scott for helping out with the head unit and showing me how to get all the centre console out. Learnt a lot from you all. Going to sort out the breather pipes very soon as advised by Spongeh and Steve. I will pm some of you soon and get some numbers if that's OK. Thanks to jamie for the advice on the head unit. Learnt a lot and can't thank you all enough. Hope everyone stays well and see you all soon.

Herbert75 23rd September 2022 16:56

Nano meet

Hello all I would like to be at this event my steering wheel requires a change plus I have a blind for the rear parcel shelf I’ve all the switches etc I’ve been told the loom is most likely there I could do with some guidance n probably the right tools it would be nice to see all that can make it tho I will need some directions please many thanks

Nantwich 75 23rd September 2022 17:59

This post refers to a meet in Oct 21.

Check out the Midlands Nano-meet website for current info.

The next meet is Oct 22/23 2022.

https://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/...hp?f=212&t=688