The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

FLYER 29th November 2012 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1151385)
My father used to be a Police Class 1 driver and was on traffic for years in the '70s. He told me that when he went to the class 1 driving school the first thing they were told was to "treat everybody else on the road as an idiot!". It was only a matter of weeks ago the car I inherited from my father (his pride and joy) was written off when an idiot came straight out of a side road in front of me. As tonight's episode unfolded in front of me I thought "not again!" :(

My da used the exact same words to me .:D

windrush 30th November 2012 05:30

Another cold one guys I wish that I had stayed in bed

reworht 30th November 2012 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1151381)
Gentleman, I'm now in a period of gestation .
Tomorrow my fruits of tonight's hard work will become apparent to all downwind of me and within the exclusion zone:D
Pleasant dreams:getmecoat:

Have you survived the night - or have you blown yourself up :D

reworht 30th November 2012 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1151470)
Another cold one guys I wish that I had stayed in bed

Good morning Derek - its white, frosty and flippin' cold here too. Definitely need some hot porridge to warm me up - I'm off to my monthly bottle counting/stocktaking session at the Club so I'll have to de-ice the Rover. Extra layer on today I think :}

coolcat 30th November 2012 07:18

I'm very much here, just building up a head of steam folks:D
Could be in for an interesting day, think I will pass on the breakfast this morning;):getmecoat:

windrush 30th November 2012 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1151497)
Good morning Derek - its white, frosty and flippin' cold here too. Definitely need some hot porridge to warm me up - I'm off to my monthly bottle counting/stocktaking session at the Club so I'll have to de-ice the Rover. Extra layer on today I think :}

Good morning Rod yes it is a cold one I think I will have to start this porridge lark for breakfast

windrush 30th November 2012 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1151499)
I'm very much here, just building up a head of steam folks:D
Could be in for an interesting day, think I will pass on the breakfast this morning;):getmecoat:

Good morning Jeff, yes you will need plenty of steam to get going this morning get stoking that boiler

stevestrat 30th November 2012 07:50

Morning folks. The chill out zone is very apt this morning :D Minus 1.5 bringing my beloved from work. Also reports of snow falling in Central Scotland.

coolcat 30th November 2012 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1151510)
Good morning Jeff, yes you will need plenty of steam to get going this morning get stoking that boiler

Don't worry Derek, my boiler room is well and truly stoked from last night:D
Very combustible material sprouts you know;)
Now at work but I'm guessing my customers will be giving me a wide berth :getmecoat:

coolcat 30th November 2012 07:56

Just had a thought!
If I bottle it, it could make a very good de-icer for the coming months;)
Dragons Den here I come:D