The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Help Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Handbrake Modification (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=95772)

Arctic 15th April 2013 11:59

Received with thanks compensators returned today :bowdown: Arctic

Stux99,P5TGC,Davemac,and Miss Moppet, 5 ready to be sent out if any interest please send PM

Tin Tent 15th April 2013 13:39

Mot arctic handbrake mod

mot passed. Took car for mot first time in 4 years that i felt confident that handbrake would pass it did thanks to ARCTIC handbrake mod very helpful person thanks again. TIN TENT.

FrenchMike 15th April 2013 16:22

Big thank to you Artic,
just passed the French MOT and the guy said :
Your handbrake works like new ..:D

Mike

Arctic 18th April 2013 11:00

Compensators sent out inthe last 3 days are Weso,ScottM,GaryH,ACunnigham,GrahameR,Dbushwacka,
MalcolmP,SkinnyL,Jamfortea.

I am also waiting on 10 compensators which have surpassed the 10 day return i will therefore send out a quick email to those i am waiting on with the nano meeting coming up soon i really need to get on top of these returns all the best Arctic. ;)

CrashCourse 28th April 2013 11:25

Hi Arctic, please could I have one of your modified handbrake compensators, please contact me at andymcgibbon at sky dot com if you would be be so kind.
Regards - Andy

Arctic 28th April 2013 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrashCourse (Post 1290278)
Hi Arctic, please could I have one of your modified handbrake compensators, please contact me at andymcgibbon at sky dot com if you would be be so kind.
Regards - Andy

Hi Andy
I have sent you a PM with details on how to contact me so you wil need to make sure your message box is not full cheers Arctic.

t140pete 28th April 2013 17:55

It's worth replacing the handbrake shoes and checking the state of the braking surface inside the disc.

I replaced my rear discs and h/brake shoes, and this combined with the modified compensator gives a solid handbrake which inspires confidence on some of the hills round here.

Arctic 15th May 2013 11:25

Hi David & Mike.
Compensators posted out and on there way to you now.

I now have 10 compensators made up and avaible after the recent nano meet if you require one please drop me a PM and i will forward the details to you Arctic.

Snetty 19th May 2013 16:49

Handbrake mod

Hi Artic,
Reasonably new 75 and had mine for three months (and lovin it) its seems ok but is in need of a Handbrake mod and would appreciate a quick check over from guys that know what they are looking at. I guess the next nano would be the best place for this. Is there a list going for this nano?

Arctic 19th May 2013 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by adijmason (Post 1310596)
Hi Artic,
Reasonably new 75 and had mine for three months (and lovin it) its seems ok but is in need of a Handbrake mod and would appreciate a quick check over from guys that know what they are looking at. I guess the next nano would be the best place for this. Is there a list going for this nano?

Hi Adi.
Welcome to the forum you will find all there is to know about the R75 from here and as yet no list made for the next nano as it is to far away i usualy make one about 10 days before you can drop me a PM and arranage to come to mine if you are not to far from me in the midlands next meet dates can be found by clicking the link at bottom of mu signature cheers Arctic. ;)