The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   S525 OVP The Club Car (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   I've lost interest in ovp... Am I alone? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=82492)

Departed 32016 12th April 2011 23:58

I've lost interest in ovp... Am I alone?

Approaching a couple of years ago I was really interested in ovp and the progress but as time has gone on and more and more s regs appear I get a little bit less interested. I am alone?

Zeb 13th April 2011 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieranswood (Post 706435)
Approaching a couple of years ago I was really interested in ovp and the progress but as time has gone on and more and more s regs appear I get a little bit less interested. I am alone?

Nope...but then those responsible for OVP are hardly champing at the bit to do owt with her are they?:}

Departed 32016 13th April 2011 00:19

I still like seeing the old photos etc... but just a less interested than before

stevemac 13th April 2011 05:31

Like all projects, whether it is a housebuild, carbuild or just an Airfix model there is periods of intense activity and then periods of no activity at all. As I understand it, this is a long term project and largely voluntary. I am sure it will get there in the end and be on show for members to enjoy. The other S reg's that turn up will eventually be crushed, but OVP will, hopefully, remain. If you are interested then just be patient, and if not interested, then don't worry about it. It's not all like Wheeler Dealers where on TV they appear to turn it around in just a few days, when in reality, it probably takes months and months (not to mention an awful lot more money than they admit to)

mikelancs 13th April 2011 16:23

I'd be interested in learning more but then I'd like to know more about what other interesting parties used the 75/ZT/ZTT too, Police, Government cars, Ambulance etc is there a section for this? I believe the Royals where using a few at one point, not sure if that was more towards the protection team or themselves?.

Ta
Mike

Martin75 13th April 2011 19:41

The 6 Stages of a Project

1. Enthusiasm
2. Disillusionment
3. Panic
4. Search for the Guilty
5. Punishment of the Innocent
6. Praise and Enthusiasm for the Uninvolved ...

Keith 11th May 2011 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin75 (Post 706817)
1. Enthusiasm
2. Disillusionment
3. Panic
4. Search for the Guilty
5. Punishment of the Innocent
6. Praise and Enthusiasm for the Uninvolved ...

Brilliant, at work at the moment we are somewhere between 5 and 6
Typifies most IT projects I reckon.

tonybubble 11th May 2011 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikelancs (Post 706682)
I'd be interested in learning more but then I'd like to know more about what other interesting parties used the 75/ZT/ZTT too, Police, Government cars, Ambulance etc is there a section for this? I believe the Royals where using a few at one point, not sure if that was more towards the protection team or themselves?.

Ta
Mike

Prince Edward had a LWB 75 from 2003-05. I owned it for a while. :}

wullie480 11th May 2011 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikelancs (Post 706682)

Ta
Mike

Theres an Ex Ambulance ZTT for sale at the moment.

Anthony & Maricel 11th May 2011 22:31

I have had mine 12 years and they are unique cars well worth preserving, and i have no intention of seeing mine in the crusher :D