The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Radioguy - banned trader (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=277216)

pletevl 22nd December 2017 08:01

Radioguy - banned trader

Hi all,

Has anyone managed to get a reply from RADIOGUY recently ?

His last connection on this site was the 19 december around 23.00. (with his login !)

I ordered some spare LED rings for my rear lights a couple of months ago, paid for them, but never received them.

Is this the end of RADIOGUY ? a lot of people are complaining.

Thanks for any info.

Pete.

Reebs 22nd December 2017 08:05

I wouldn't write him off just yet!

I take it you have PM'd and emailed him a fresh before posting this thread?

Mr Bone 22nd December 2017 08:30

I spoke to Sean a couple of weeks ago, definitely still around.
I ordered a Navall for my VW Touareg, that was delayed because of a warehouse issue in Germany. Sean kept me up to date by email and even called me to discuss completing the order. When it looked like the courier couldn't deliver, he ordered another and had it fast tracked to me.
He's clearly extremely busy shipping goods across the world, which will sometimes go wrong, but my experience is that if it does he will go the extra mile to put things right.

The Germany issue was a bomb threat at a distribution centre, which was locked down while the whole place was searched.....needle/haystack.

7T5 22nd December 2017 10:08

I have pm him and am still waiting on a reply. I guess he must be busy.

pletevl 22nd December 2017 10:10

I have emailed him on his prefered email address. I have PM'd him on here and left posts but no answer :-(

I can only wait and see if he eventually delivers.

Pete.

suzublu 22nd December 2017 10:24

Might be on his holidays, it is Christmas in Canada too:shrug::D

bendrick 22nd December 2017 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletevl (Post 2576478)
Hi all,

Has anyone managed to get a reply from RADIOGUY recently ?

His last connection on this site was the 19 december around 23.00. (with his login !)

I ordered some spare LED rings for my rear lights a couple of months ago, paid for them, but never received them.

Is this the end of RADIOGUY ? a lot of people are complaining.

Thanks for any info.

Pete.

I had an Email conversation with him yesterday in regards to one of the steering wheels that he was advertising that I ordered off him 15 days ago wondering if there was a problem with the delivery company that he was unaware of given that I'd heard nothing since.

He said that delivery was scheduled for these items in January and he has now amended the wording on his site in regards to delivery of these items.

So he must be about.

timspencer 22nd December 2017 13:26

Another guy on a facebook page has been waiting weeks for stuff ordered from him, emailed called etc and had no reply or had his calls cut off, its not painting him in a very good light and I personally wouldn't use him agin, I bought an SD card earlier this year and it took far too long and only after constant chasing did it finally arrive!.

maybe admin should contact and find out why so many people at unhappy!

I've also read of a fee people who have bought faulty head units.

smallheathlad 22nd December 2017 14:56

radioguy

I ordered and paid for rear lights at the end of October, I did have to send some follow-up emails, some he responded by return some did take a few days.

With the various emails conversations he had provided an incorrect delivery date, however the goods arrived on Monday and I was in email contact on Sunday night.

Hope you goods arrive soon.

7T5 22nd December 2017 15:15

So you have had your lights? Nothing here.