The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   update on christmas dinner yorkie meet (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27313)

timbop6wife 8th October 2008 21:41

update on christmas dinner yorkie meet

I,ve finally managed to get through to the Beefeater that I listed on other thread,
they,ve provisionally booked us in for the Saturday 13th of December at 6pm, is that okay for everyone,

if so can you please go onto the website, look at what you want to eat,as we need to pre-order,
the deposit needs to be dropped off 25th October, to confirm it,

for those that are interested there is a premier inn next door, but obviously the restuarant is busy, so the hotel would need to be booked asap,to make sure you get a room,
Heather

JohnDotCom 8th October 2008 21:47

Sorry Heather whats the Location,
just in case its possible for me to come and annoy you all. :D

timbop6wife 8th October 2008 21:53

Hi
Its called the Brecks
Bawtry road
Rotherham
s65 3jb

would be good if you could join us

JohnDotCom 8th October 2008 21:57

Will check Diary and what Country I'll be in tomorrow at work. :D

timbop6wife 8th October 2008 22:01

okay, speak to you soon,

actros 10th October 2008 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by timbop6wife (Post 239826)
I,ve finally managed to get through to the Beefeater that I listed on other thread,
they,ve provisionally booked us in for the Saturday 13th of December at 6pm, is that okay for everyone,

if so can you please go onto the website, look at what you want to eat,as we need to pre-order,
the deposit needs to be dropped off 25th October, to confirm it,

for those that are interested there is a premier inn next door, but obviously the restuarant is busy, so the hotel would need to be booked asap,to make sure you get a room,
Heather

That sounds good to me Heather i think the yellow peril may want to come as well if there is the hotel next door. The web site is www.beefeater.co.uk. and just put in Brecks rotherham and then you can down load the meue

The Yellow Peril 11th October 2008 14:03

Chrismas nosh

Isn't Rotherham the place where Jamie Oliver is trying to wean the natives off Kebabs and Crisps?

Whats on the Menu?

YP

timbop6wife 12th October 2008 11:42

If you click on the Beefeaters site,it will give you the celebration menu, hopefully see you on the day

stanningtonglen 15th October 2008 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by timbop6wife (Post 241056)
If you click on the Beefeaters site,it will give you the celebration menu, hopefully see you on the day

Hi, can you choose from the christmas or the celebration menu
thanks.... glen

timbop6wife 16th October 2008 13:46

its the celebration menu,