The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 & ZT Gallery (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   New Daily (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=311685)

timspencer 13th March 2021 22:47

New Daily

Hi Guys

I’m still here, the cowley V6 is up for sale as I needed a diesel for work.

Picked up a very tidy ZTT cdti mk2 in Goodwood. She’s wearing owners club stickers so wondered if there’s any previous owners on here?

It was BJ05OZA but now has my plate on.

Was originally on gridspokes but the previous guy fitted some 11 spokes... which needs a refurbishment.

Serviced and a full valet done today.

timspencer 13th March 2021 22:50

Can’t upload pictures for some reason?

AndyN01 14th March 2021 14:59

Hi Tim,

Glad to hear that you've found yourself a nice daily drive.

Take care.

timspencer 20th March 2021 15:54

5 Attachment(s)
Well shes made it to work!

Had a slight mechanical issue expertly sorted by Chris Marshall, after cleaning out the inlet, removing the EGR, replacing the filters something was a miss.

The R40 isnt on currently as the donor car has run out of MOT so it wears its factory BJ05OZA plate

Had the wheels off to clean them, give the a quick tidy up (They need refurbishing asap), repaint the calipers, give the arches a good scrub and treat some surface rust and fit some locking wheel bolts plus the obligatory chrome tail pipes which slid nicely over the existing exhaust.

When time and funds allow I will upgrade the ICE as it still has the factory cassette and 6 disc which do work but a handsfree with NAV is always useful.

She drives well but the front tyres don't half drone and will need to be changed, I may go back to grid-spokes (which is what it had originallly).

I will get the dents pulled out, a full machine polish soon enough and a remap and maybe some nice upgrade (heated seats perhaps?)

AndyN01 20th March 2021 16:44

Hi Tim.

She looks BRG. Is she?

If so the same as my new one. How weird is that :shrug:.

Looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Take care.

suzublu 20th March 2021 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyN01 (Post 2872295)
Hi Tim.

She looks BRG. Is she?

If so the same as my new one. How weird is that :shrug:.

Looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Take care.

Goodwood, as in first post 😉☺️

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

timspencer 20th March 2021 20:34

Yes she’s Goodwood but easily mistakable for BRG.

She’s a Plus model with “plus”pack so has cruise, rear sensors, on board, drivers intelligence pack, rain sensing wipers, Xenons and extra airbags.

AndyN01 20th March 2021 20:49

Oops :duh:.

Nice goodies. ;)

timspencer 21st March 2021 11:59

Yes and they ALL work, well I haven't tested the airbags of course!

timspencer 2nd April 2021 13:13

2 Attachment(s)
Machine polished the body, not done the roof yet, had the wheels off to clean them up a bit etc

Lovely shine but it does show the dirt!