The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Humour Corner (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Unbelievable (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316499)

Number 6 21st November 2021 16:48

Unbelievable

Incredible!
A Tibetan monk has been discovered in the mountains of Nepal. He is considered the oldest person in the world at 201 years old.
He is in a state of deep trance or meditation called "takatet".
When he was first discovered in a mountain cave they thought he was a mummy.
However scientists examining what they thought was a mummy discovered that he had vital signs and was alive!

Among his things, they found a piece of paper that said, "Stop believing all the C.R.A.P you read on Facebook"

clf 21st November 2021 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 6 (Post 2908963)
Incredible!
A Tibetan monk has been discovered in the mountains of Nepal. He is considered the oldest person in the world at 201 years old.
He is in a state of deep trance or meditation called "takatet".
When he was first discovered in a mountain cave they thought he was a mummy.
However scientists examining what they thought was a mummy discovered that he had vital signs and was alive!

Among his things, they found a piece of paper that said, "Stop believing all the C.R.A.P you read on Facebook"

you need to conduct deeper research and correspond research with other peer research!

It is true

Sources (note, not source ;)) ;

YouTube
Instagram
Weibo
Daily Mail.

jackatesme 21st November 2021 19:13

I buy the Daily Mail. I like the crossword pages. I don't believe everything i read. In yesterdays Letters page, someone wrote, he would rather a Corrupt Government than a Labour Government. In my opinion someone with that amount of intelligence should not be allowed to vote. :} Has for Facebook it's not all negative, in my town there are spinoffs on Facebook for 2 groups of locals where we discuss History and Ancestry of our town. That is something i spend a lot of time on and have made many friends.:}

Simondi 21st November 2021 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackatesme (Post 2908995)
I buy the Daily Mail. I like the crossword pages. I don't believe everything i read. In yesterdays Letters page, someone wrote, he would rather a Corrupt Government than a Labour Government. In my opinion someone with that amount of intelligence should not be allowed to vote. :} Has for Facebook it's not all negative, in my town there are spinoffs on Facebook for 2 groups of locals where we discuss History and Ancestry of our town. That is something i spend a lot of time on and have made many friends.:}

I love using Facebook for different car groups, train groups and like yourself local history which is fascinating