The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   London Bridge Incident (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=301159)

stevestrat 29th November 2019 16:34

London Bridge Incident

There has been what Met Police are calling a terrorist incident near London Bridge. A number of people have received serious knife injuries and the knife man who was wearing a (fake) suicide bomb vest has been shot dead by police.

Number 6 29th November 2019 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2778747)
There has been what Met Police are calling a terrorist incident near London Bridge. A number of people have received serious knife injuries and the knife man who was wearing a (fake) suicide bomb vest has been shot dead by police.

The Police would have no way of knowing it was a Fake Vest, So to safeguard themselves and any bystanders they did the right thing.

stevestrat 29th November 2019 17:01

I was in no way criticising the police for taking him out John. My own father was in the police, he received a commendation for tackling someone holding up a shop with a hand gun which turned out to be a replica but he had no way of knowing that.

Vossy 29th November 2019 17:22

Well its a good thing the police are now taking positive action and not sitting back to wait and see what happens .... :flame:

Could have been much much worse.

trikey 29th November 2019 20:52

And an attack in the Hague as well, the world is a sad place at this moment in time.

Number 6 29th November 2019 21:02

And now, Two people have been confirmed dead..

Number 6 29th November 2019 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2778759)
I was in no way criticising the police for taking him out John. My own father was in the police, he received a commendation for tackling someone holding up a shop with a hand gun which turned out to be a replica but he had no way of knowing that.

I did not think for one minute that was the case Steve..:}

robeire 30th November 2019 01:04

London Bridge Incident

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2778747)

Hi chaps ,

I won’t say all the usual stuff and light a candle .
Our Irish harts are with you and we mean that .
Today Lisa Smith our own jihadi bride has landed in Eire .
The ranger wing was deployed to turkey with cover of UN base in the golan heights Syria to brig her back home .
What could possibly go wrong. ...
Well done to the good people of London who took down that thing and your cops who
Made it stay down.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astraeus 30th November 2019 08:51

Thoughts with

My thoughts with all those people involved (except the murderer of course) The bravery of ordinary folk and our Police who attended is beyond what can be expected. It is very sad that two innocent people have lost their lives.

I am afraid we are not nearly tough enough in our sentencing of the idiots that follow murderous beliefs. He was convicted previously for terror related crime. He should not be out. The message should be that if you involve yourself in activities that threaten our safety you should be behind bars for many, many years. No matter how minor your involvement is. The aim of these people is murder. Murder of as many as they can in a totally indiscriminate manner. If you take part in any of this you should know that the punishment fits the crime.

I can't imagine how the families of those who have lost their lives now feel.
R. I. P.

Chris

RPWC 30th November 2019 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by robeire (Post 2778854)
Hi chaps ,

I won’t say all the usual stuff and light a candle .
Our Irish harts are with you and we mean that .
Today Lisa Smith our own jihadi bride has landed in Eire .
The ranger wing was deployed to turkey with cover of UN base in the golan heights Syria to brig her back home .
What could possibly go wrong. ...
Well done to the good people of London who took down that thing and your cops who
Made it stay down.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the way you use the word”it” to describe the perpetrator Rob. Good use of language there, not fit to be referred to as a human being:bowdown: