The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Forum Group (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319147)

Mick Brownhill 15th May 2022 15:17

Forum Group

Hi guys, is there a forum group in or near Sheffield?

Mick Brownhill 2nd June 2022 17:41

Sheffield - South Yorkshire

Hi
I hope I am not treading on someone's toes. If I am please let me know. I would like to organise a meeting in Sheffield area or perhaps in S Yorks area.
If anyone is interested please let me know..

FLYING BANANA 2nd June 2022 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Brownhill (Post 2934141)
Hi
I hope I am not treading on someone's toes. If I am please let me know. I would like to organise a meeting in Sheffield area or perhaps in S Yorks area.
If anyone is interested please let me know..

Anyone can organise an event/meet. Give people a few dates, find a venue and get it posted up.

Mick Brownhill 3rd June 2022 17:30

Club Outing to Dambuster Centre

Hi everyone

I am looking at organising an outing to Scampton Heritage Centre, home of the Dambusters and Red Arrows. Lunch will be organised for those who want it in the Dambusters Inn in the village.

There are no dates as yet. Please let me know if you are interested so I can gauge numbers. I am waiting for a reply from the centre to ensure they can accommodate us.

Rev Jules 3rd June 2022 19:35

I could be up for this one, depending on date.

Rev.

Jeff Turbo 4th June 2022 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Brownhill (Post 2934256)
Hi everyone

I am looking at organising an outing to Scampton Heritage Centre, home of the Dambusters and Red Arrows. Lunch will be organised for those who want it in the Dambusters Inn in the village.

There are no dates as yet. Please let me know if you are interested so I can gauge numbers. I am waiting for a reply from the centre to ensure they can accommodate us.

Dambusters Inn get very busy daytimes/evenings, especially weekends so you may want to check the availability before decending on it

dave lincs 4th June 2022 09:10

Hi Mick great idea, we are having a big meet at the lincolnshire aviation centre on the 2nd July if that is of any interest to you and another one at Thorpe camp in august

Dave

Mick Brownhill 4th June 2022 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Turbo (Post 2934308)
Dambusters Inn get very busy daytimes/evenings, especially weekends so you may want to check the availability before decending on it

Hi Jeff
I am waiting to discuss dates with the centre but I have noted your advice. Not sure if we can do this on a week day or weekend.

Mick Brownhill 23rd June 2022 18:25

Dambusters Museum

Just to update. I have yet to have a response from the center. I suspect I need to give them a date. So I will look at a date in end July/early August. I will avoid weekend 6/7 August because this is Morris register weekend and I will be going with my Morris 8 (if I can get her ready). I will keep everyone posted.