The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   DMGRS Thank you thread (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319755)

Arctic 23rd June 2022 17:24

DMGRS Thank you thread

I would personally like to thank Mat-Max-Scott at DMGRS, for their great effort after coming from their holiday break and making sure that the part which i ordered for a member so it could be fitted at the next Nano.

So big thank you guys the part arrived today well in time, and is most appreciated by myself and the said member, keep up the good work.

I will be sending you an order soon for some of your rear upper arms which you had commissioned for our cars, cheers Arctic.

Robson Rover Repair 23rd June 2022 20:37

The team saved my ass when I was doing my zt-t rebuild in a week during September, another well known rover supplier sent me the wrong parts. Twice.

squire 23rd June 2022 20:59

Never had a problem with DMGRS, always good delivery times and always helpful if there was a problem.

Martyn

xsport 23rd June 2022 21:42

Helped me out a few times too.well done MAT and CO .. ;)

MSS 24th June 2022 10:36

Chaps, your feedback comments towards Matt et al are a little muted.

When we give positive feedback on our favourite traders/suppliers, it's customary to highlight how lonely and miserable life was prior to placing the order and how the interaction with the trader has been a life-changing experience.

Steve (Arctic) is almost there!

:D

DMGRS 24th June 2022 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2936757)
Chaps, your feedback comments towards Matt et al are a little muted.

When we give positive feedback on our favourite traders/suppliers, it's customary to highlight how lonely and miserable life was prior to placing the order and how the interaction with the trader has been a life-changing experience.

Steve (Arctic) is almost there!

:D

Aww come on MSS, surely you can just let us have this one without the obligatory shower of salt... :D

Cheers all, positive feedback is always appreciated.
Glad to hear we could help you out when needed, and if you need anything else you know where we are.

MSS 24th June 2022 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 2936782)
Aww come on MSS, surely you can just let us have this one without the obligatory shower of salt... :D

Nah...life would be boring if we couldn't have a bit of fun.

In fact, I think you'd miss my comments! :D

DMGRS 24th June 2022 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2936806)
Nah...life would be boring if we couldn't have a bit of fun.

In fact, I think you'd miss my comments! :D

Spot on, it’d be awfully dull.
And you’re probably right… :D

IGH 25th June 2022 09:46

DMGRS Thank You Thread

Can I inject a little grumble into this thread.
Help, advice, prices and service spot on.
BUT!!!!
Just one sweet in the box last time.
Is that a problem?
It is now that my beloved knows that when a DMGRS parcel arrives its got sweeties in it.
My advancing years means I just cant move fast enough to beat her to it these days!!
Cheers

MSS 25th June 2022 13:41

My advice

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGH (Post 2936878)
Can I inject a little grumble into this thread.
Help, advice, prices and service spot on.
BUT!!!!
Just one sweet in the box last time.
Is that a problem?
It is now that my beloved knows that when a DMGRS parcel arrives its got sweeties in it.
My advancing years means I just cant move fast enough to beat her to it these days!!
Cheers

You should have sent the parts back for not meeting a reasonable expectation created by the proprietor through his past actions, the failure to live up to which leading to physical abuse by the wife and loss of other undocumented pleasures!

There could have been quite a nice claim there - an opportunity missed! :duh::D