The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Are EVs really the answer in the future? I do not think so. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=300448)

bl52krz 14th November 2019 20:58

I am sorry that you feel that way when confronted by the truth.Thats all I have to say.

trikey 14th November 2019 21:03

1 Attachment(s)
I think this sums it up nicely...

Astraeus 14th November 2019 21:36

Well put!

Exactly!

Well put

Comfortably Numb 14th November 2019 22:20

Anybody want to start slagging off David Attenborough? And for Greta Thunberg, those crosses are at least 3 generations ago - she is talking about people who were born after WW2. I'm fed up with people carping about greens. Time will tell who was right or wrong. just as it will with Brexit. Why do you all assume that people who believe a different set of "facts" to those that you do, must have some dark, ulterior motive, or are stupid and gullible? Fake News is what you call news you don't believe. I see a lot of it, and I see a lot of gullible people believing it!

marinabrian 14th November 2019 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb (Post 2775791)
Anybody want to start slagging off David Attenborough? And for Greta Thunberg, those crosses are at least 3 generations ago - she is talking about people who were born after WW2. I'm fed up with people carping about greens. Time will tell who was right or wrong. just as it will with Brexit. Why do you all assume that people who believe a different set of "facts" to those that you do, must have some dark, ulterior motive, or are stupid and gullible? Fake News is what you call news you don't believe. I see a lot of it, and I see a lot of gullible people believing it!

I'm looking forward to throwing off the shackles, aren't you :shrug:

I have my rattan smock at the ready, along with my wooden clogs, and step through bicycle.

Recently I've turned my garden into a nature reserve, along with a ground source heat pump, windmill and carbon capture.

Brian :getmecoat:

P.S. it's not really a rattan smock, but a rather fetching LBD embellished with intricately carved black rhinoceros horn, and a stole made of the pelt of three Amur leopard :drool4:

My garden is currently being used for the illicit storage of toxic waste, and I have an arrangement to allow fly tipping of microplastics into the water course :cool:

marinabrian 14th November 2019 23:28

1 Attachment(s)
My dog Alfie was less than impressed with the puddle he stepped into at my local nature reserve........poor soul :(

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/a...1&d=1573777638

wraymond 15th November 2019 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2775770)

If I'm not mistaken that, the top picture, is remarkably close to either child cruelty or abuse of a minor by the organisers of whoever produced it. It is tantamount to provocation by exposure to ridicule. There would also be a possibility of parental reckless endangerment.

The bottom half is no more than is regularly seen on various social media platforms. Nuff said about those bear pits. I wonder why nobody sees the need for a legal challenge - for the use of such publicity and the ludicrous supposition theory behind it.

stevestrat 15th November 2019 12:26

Everybody is entitled to their opinions and, of course, I respect that but what gets on my wick is when they start preaching to me about it trying to convert me to their beliefs, I'll make my own mind up thank you.

bl52krz 15th November 2019 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mileshawk56 (Post 2775707)
sorry David but I though you realized that you and your generation are a load of knuckle dragging, fascist thicko's who have spent your life raping the planet of its riches and spoiling everything for the "wokes" Shame on you. Chris S.

Morning Chris. I am not 100% certain if your post was in jest! or that is how you feel about the climate discussion? If it was in jest? Fair enough. If that is how you feel about the subject, I presume you do not use your car? If so, I do not need to say anything else do I?

bl52krz 15th November 2019 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2775770)

And these are the children that some politicians want to give the vote to? Luckily they have only seen pictures, not the actuality of defending their country and belief’s. Let’s hope they never have to.