The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fed up, cheesed off, browned off.... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=277709)

Ennine 5th January 2018 18:56

Fed up, cheesed off, browned off....

I know there are always others worse off, I accept that and I always have, and been grateful that although I've suffered long term issues, things could be a lot worse so chin up and soldier on. Even over the past few months when mouth infections have given me no end of problems and having a total of four teeth pulled, all things shall pass, but on 28th Dec I was in hospital to have a cancer removed from the right side of my face and behind my left ear. I'm stitched up like Frank Einstiens Monster, can't lay on my left side or my right side, I cant shave and the beard growth is driving me nuts. I can't eat anything larger than a pea, can't have a bath, talk more than a few words and am terrified of sneezing.
No, I don't want any sympathy thank you. I just needed to vent to someone who was not close to me like family.
So, tell me to grow up, suck it up and get on with it.

Nige

suzublu 5th January 2018 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennine (Post 2580771)
I know there are always others worse off, I accept that and I always have, and been grateful that although I've suffered long term issues, things could be a lot worse so chin up and soldier on. Even over the past few months when mouth infections have given me no end of problems and having a total of four teeth pulled, all things shall pass, but on 28th Dec I was in hospital to have a cancer removed from the right side of my face and behind my left ear. I'm stitched up like Frank Einstiens Monster, can't lay on my left side or my right side, I cant shave and the beard growth is driving me nuts. I can't eat anything larger than a pea, can't have a bath, talk more than a few words and am terrified of sneezing.
No, I don't want any sympathy thank you. I just needed to vent to someone who was not close to me like family.

Nige

There, but for the grace of God go I, & many others Nige. You've earned the right to have a good whinge. Go for it:bowdown:
Hopefully you can get back to full health soon.;):}

stocktake 5th January 2018 19:02

Grow up, suck it up and get on with it.
Well what did you expect :D
Seriously, sounds horrendous, had my fair share of suffering too lately and I can empathise, it isn't much fun. Hope things improve for you this year.

Ennine 5th January 2018 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2580774)
Grow up, suck it up and get on with it.
Well what did you expect :D

Perfect, thank you. I'd smile if I could. I accept it's a bit of a pity party in a way but I can't even clean my teeth on that side for fear of disturbing stiches and of course, what do I want more than anything ? Steak and chips please. Oh dear
Edit, and I can't put my reading glasses on Grrrrr

Nige

Rev Jules 5th January 2018 20:17

This will cheer you up you could have been cheese on brown toast.:duh:

Rev

FLYING BANANA 5th January 2018 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennine (Post 2580771)

Nige

You are still with us and that's all that matters. You are fully entitled to whinge and moan but with what you have been through.

Now get back to munching on that nut brittle and pass the pork scratchings.

planenut 5th January 2018 20:31

It can be a brutal world at times, and no doubt, one of the monsters that live on this earth is better off than you. We all certainly fare in different ways, and some cannot even moan about it. I do hope that things pick up soon, and that you can have that steak and have to clean your teeth.

Just be thankful that you don't really have to watch Eastenders.

Ennine 5th January 2018 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by planenut (Post 2580795)

Just be thankful that you don't really have to watch Eastenders.

In that. I am truly blessed. Now THAT is true pain !!

Nige

jackatesme 5th January 2018 20:59

" Cant have a bath". i haven't had a shower for a 2 weeks,apart from nobody in the house will sit next to me, i'm happy.:D

Ennine 5th January 2018 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackatesme (Post 2580805)
" Cant have a bath". i haven't had a shower for a 2 weeks,apart from nobody in the house will sit next to me, i'm happy.:D

Have a heart. It hurts when I laugh :}

Nige