The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Insurance credit.................... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=296671)

FLYING BANANA 17th June 2019 13:13

Insurance credit....................

................................... as some of you are aware I have just moved home. Actually moved a shade over half a mile, still in Saltash. Well, imagine my surprise when I received £98 refund on my car insurance. Well happy with that.

squire 17th June 2019 15:08

Nice one. It makes a change to get some money back, especially from insurance companies.

RoverP480 17th June 2019 16:56

Wondering if there was there an admin. fee for the address change?

FLYING BANANA 17th June 2019 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoverP480 (Post 2741302)
Wondering if there was there an admin. fee for the address change?

No, they waived that.

Mickyboy 17th June 2019 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2741259)
................................... as some of you are aware I have just moved home. Actually moved a shade over half a mile, still in Saltash. Well, imagine my surprise when I received £98 refund on my car insurance. Well happy with that.

Great news Bob, perhaps name them because that sounds like a good company mate.
Mick

slovcan 17th June 2019 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2741259)

Well, that explains it. I had read something about your move recently, but I really thought you had moved well before that from London. I put it down to one of us having a brain phart, but now I see you have moved twice in the past year.

Awkward not knowing whose brain pharted... :D

Cheers,
Glenn

FLYING BANANA 17th June 2019 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by slovcan (Post 2741334)
Well, that explains it. I had read something about your move recently, but I really thought you had moved well before that from London. I put it down to one of us having a brain phart, but now I see you have moved twice in the past year.

Awkward not knowing whose brain pharted... :D

Cheers,
Glenn

I normally blame it on my age.

Moved from Essex to a rented house in Saltash. Then bought a house also in Saltash.

FLYING BANANA 17th June 2019 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickyboy (Post 2741332)
Great news Bob, perhaps name them because that sounds like a good company mate.
Mick

I have a multi-colour policy with Lancaster Insurance. It pays to be a member of the MG Owners Club.

steve-45 19th June 2019 11:26

It’s all about postcode now, when I moved house my commute increased from 5 miles to 38 miles and my insurance premium went down.

Yes I know the postcode area changed but I ended my commute driving the same route I drove with the more expensive quote !:shrug:

Sonic ZS 19th June 2019 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2741338)
I have a multi-colour policy

Is this because your fleet are all painted in different hues Bob....??? :D:getmecoat: