The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Another East Kirkby meet 2021 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=314450)

Dawn 2nd August 2021 21:08

I'm away in September, so it depends on the confirmed dates, but possibly :)

maxi_crawf 4th August 2021 13:05

If it's the Saturday I'm up for it :)

crown 4th August 2021 19:37

Yes please

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

75 car girl 9th August 2021 22:21

We will come

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ricardo65 13th August 2021 08:58

Due to lack of interest and support this meet will not be happening now

Hopefully if there is enough interest and support Dave lincy will arrange again for next year

Sent from my VFD 730 using Tapatalk

ssizefive 13th August 2021 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo65 (Post 2895548)
Due to lack of interest and support this meet will not be happening now

Hopefully if there is enough interest and support Dave lincy will arrange again for next year

That's a shame, at least there is next year to look forward to. Thanks to Dave for looking into it.

Steve.

dave lincs 14th August 2021 09:08

A shame this is not going to happen but to me it seems this year there is not much going on within the club, The east kirkby meet in July seems to get the biggest turn out of the year and perhaps should be the annual national meet?
To organize East kirkby takes a lot of time and effort and I and others that help me to make this to happen get very little thanks

ricardo65 14th August 2021 09:48

I concur with you Dave I've seen the amount of work that you put into this meet to make this day run perfect for everyone with no thanks and no input from the club officials this could well be a national club meet all I can say is the members that attended this year fully appreciate your hospitality on the day matey let's hope you will do it again next year weather we do it through the club or not

ricardo65 14th August 2021 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo65 (Post 2895692)
I concur with you Dave I've seen the amount of work that you put into this meet to make this day run perfect for everyone with no thanks and no input or support from the club officials this could well be a national club meet all I can say is the members that attended this year fully appreciate your hospitality on the day matey let's hope you will do it again next year weather we do it through the club or not

dave lincs 14th August 2021 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo65 (Post 2895692)
I concur with you Dave I've seen the amount of work that you put into this meet to make this day run perfect for everyone with no thanks and no input from the club officials this could well be a national club meet all I can say is the members that attended this year fully appreciate your hospitality on the day matey let's hope you will do it again next year weather we do it through the club or not

As you say Richard with no thanks or input from club officials I think can I really be bothered to go to all the effort again for next year? At this moment no I dont think so perhaps it is not just me that feels like this and that is possibly why there are not many events planned within the club any more