The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What I did with my Rover 75/MG ZT today? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=172123)

sworks 1st March 2020 20:51

Today I pressed the 75 tourer into daily driver duties, it’s normally shared with the R8 coupe Tomcat but I’ve just sold it......

Mike Trident 1st March 2020 21:00

Fitted a new pair of number plates

alphaeagle 3rd March 2020 11:22

So last weekend, Iinstalled the Radio/cruise control kit from my Orginal sterring wheel into the replacement wooden wheel, I have installed.....

Also spent Saturday installing the Wooden Trim and chrome pack for the interior for the car....

Have to say looking good........:D

Gren 24 4th March 2020 16:37

Managed to get a few jobs done today in-between the rain. Inlet manifold and egr change for my clean spare one and while doing that I change the PCV and air filter plus Pollen filter and Fuel filter which I filled with forte injector cleaner now standing till tomorrow to give it a good run.
Pleased to say that the plenum was nice and dry to fo very happy :}

suzublu 6th March 2020 17:49

Well I put the battery back on after 3 months with it being a nice day. Started straight up:bowdown: Took it for a drive to make sure nothing was seized. All good:D Forgot how nice to drive it is:cool:

Rich in Vancouver 6th March 2020 22:37

I took my ZT by the wheel refinishing shop and got an estimate for curbing repair and repainting. When I got up off the floor I booked it in for the 18th of March. At least they will install my summer tyres for free.:D (Positive thought!)

Dawn 7th March 2020 09:42

I have done nothing as I don't have it. I am waiting patiently/not so patiently for it to come back from getting the lacquer peel done. Estimate for return is Monday. The same guy just did my bosses car and it was seamless, so I am excited and scared at the same time hahah!:getmecoat::p:

Saga Lout 7th March 2020 09:58

Hello again...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2797535)
I have done nothing as I don't have it. I am waiting patiently/not so patiently for it to come back from getting the lacquer peel done. Estimate for return is Monday. The same guy just did my bosses car and it was seamless, so I am excited and scared at the same time hahah!:getmecoat::p:

I've recently been looking at a NOS MK2 Cavalier hatchback bodyshell, it has some small rust issues but it is unused.

bl52krz 7th March 2020 13:48

Dont worry Dawn. If he did your gaffers ok, he knows he has got to do yours as good.

patrolman pete 7th March 2020 17:27

Fitted my spare o/s/f strut and hub to the Connie after my North Coast 500 pothole trip wrecked my suspension due to driving with it's cast iron tyres on 18 inch hairpins. After returning home I noticed the o/s/f was bottoming out on rough surfaces and an investigation showed oil leaking from the shocker. A new spring on my spare strut and all was well again.

Just need to investigate the rear end knock that appeared on the same trip :mad: