The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   1994 MR2 Mk2 Rev3 2.0lt Auto **SOLD** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=94760)

MangoMan 6th October 2011 20:25

1994 MR2 Mk2 Rev3 2.0lt Auto **SOLD**

Sorry, now sold to a 'Lucky Lady'!!!

Ray squires 7th October 2011 21:35

Very nice looking car Bill.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Ray

Bam 8th October 2011 11:39

Bill where is this car located?

Bam 8th October 2011 18:29

I work for KLM and they fly to Southampton so picking up is only 690 km back via the channel tunnel to the Netherlands.

Its only the total picture of the cost to have him here in Almere on Dutch plates.
I do not know if I am allowed to drive him back because of the insurance (i have to call them) otherwise i need a trailer, the cost for the dutch mot the registration papers plates etc etc so i do not know yet sorry.:shrug:

Bam 8th October 2011 19:12

Bill,

I'll get back to you after the weekend.
If somebody wants him go for it. Do not hold him for me.
Like I sad to many issues to sort out.

Thanks Bas.

Petetourer 18th October 2011 22:14

Damn thats cheap.... I know its the usual, but if I had the funds I would be interested just to have it as a project!! if it was this time next month I may of had the cash!!

Good luck with the sale Bill.... I am sure it wont be around long at that price!!

Departed 32016 18th October 2011 22:17

Is it a uk car?

Petetourer 18th October 2011 22:56

I THINK and I stand to be corrected :shrug:. Its an Import... Sad as I am :o, the way you can tell is that the side repeaters are in front of the wheels, where as UK spec cars are situated behind the wheels..... :D

cartimandua51 19th October 2011 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petetourer (Post 830273)
I THINK and I stand to be corrected :shrug:. Its an Import... Sad as I am :o, the way you can tell is that the side repeaters are in front of the wheels, where as UK spec cars are situated behind the wheels..... :D

Does this make any practical difference? I've just checked what the insurance would be, and ticking / unticking the import box didn't affect it. (Though the list of variants didn't include an automatic - was this only available on Imports??)

Petetourer 19th October 2011 08:11

Being an import just means you may have to shop around a little for insurance.. For instance my current company would not insure it :shrug:

The only other thing that can be a problem is certain parts.. Although 99% are the same, there are certain parts that can be different and are usually more expensive due to the fact they too have to be imported...

Go back 10-15 years and an import could be a very risky purchase, but these days it is nowhere near as much of a problem as they are much more common place...:}

Hope this helps, Pete