The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The North West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Rolling road/Dyno day - Greater Manchester (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=275036)

CivilSteve 27th October 2017 08:37

Rolling road/Dyno day - Greater Manchester

Good morning All,

Just seeing if there would be any interest in me organising a rolling road event in the Manchester area.

We'd be looking at £30 for 3 runs with Air fuel ratio readings for petrol cars and prints outs/digital copies of your results.

Diagnostics are also available for no extra charge and can be done either during the dyno run or just a simple code reading whilst you wait.

On site is a heated waiting room with a TV so you can put your feet up with a brew and a biscuit while watching other people's results.

Remapping services are also available on the day for £150 (including dyno fee)

Thanks
Steve

neilll 2nd November 2017 09:05

Hi Steve,
I would be interested in attending and maybe a remap!
Neil

CivilSteve 2nd November 2017 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilll (Post 2559026)
Hi Steve,
I would be interested in attending and maybe a remap!
Neil

Good stuff Neil :} We had alot of fun on our last one

Blackrose 2nd November 2017 20:26

Sounds good Steve, any idea when?

Blackrose

Onesixty 2nd November 2017 21:07

Hi Steve, could be up for this, depends when.

Are your remaps all the same basic map or do you specifically tune the individual car, for instance if one car was std but another had cams and a staight through exhaust would you map accordingly?

Thanks

GordyB 2nd November 2017 21:59

If this was a weekend day I'd be up for it too.

CivilSteve 3rd November 2017 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackrose (Post 2559232)
Sounds good Steve, any idea when?

Blackrose

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onesixty (Post 2559241)
Hi Steve, could be up for this, depends when.

Are your remaps all the same basic map or do you specifically tune the individual car, for instance if one car was std but another had cams and a staight through exhaust would you map accordingly?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordyB (Post 2559259)
If this was a weekend day I'd be up for it too.

This would most likely be on a Sunday, in terms of dates I'll assemble some preliminary dates later for us to take a vote on?

Our remaps are adjusted to for your individual car/preferences. This is especially important when modifications such as camshafts have been done as it can really throw the air fuel ratios out the window so needs adjusting to suit.
Only this week I did a VVC remap for a customer who wanted an overrun burble but for it to only happen when over 4k rpm so it could remain subtle when driving about town.

ricardo65 3rd November 2017 08:42

Date depending would be interested in this

GordyB 3rd November 2017 18:51

I have a cdt manual with the 160 t4 map running well above 2k but not lower as if the maf struggles, or I could bring the 135 auto daily with a Ron box on it to see what improvement you can make to that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CivilSteve 3rd November 2017 22:17

Options for dates if wanting it this year as thus
19th November
10th December
17th December

If non of these are quite right happy to postpone til the new years.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordyB (Post 2559552)
I have a cdt manual with the 160 t4 map running well above 2k but not lower as if the maf struggles, or I could bring the 135 auto daily with a Ron box on it to see what improvement you can make to that??

Personally I'm fine with either, with the auto though you'd offset some costs by being able to sell the box afterwards ;)