The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spot the car (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319107)

suzublu 12th May 2022 10:58

Spot the car

Now where did I park it? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...b92d651a57.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

bl52krz 12th May 2022 15:07

It is a wonder no one parked by the side of it, all there on its own. That is what normally happens If i park on my own, miles from any other car.

suzublu 12th May 2022 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2931744)
It is a wonder no one parked by the side of it, all there on its own. That is what normally happens If i park on my own, miles from any other car.

That's what I expected on my return Dave. That's why I also parked next to a lamp post so at least one side doesn't get whacked 😁

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

FLYING BANANA 12th May 2022 18:41

Wait till you own a Yellow car, acts like a magnet.

VVC-Geeza 13th May 2022 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2931744)

I've had that situation where I could barely get the drivers door open :duh:

bsafly 13th May 2022 10:38

1 Attachment(s)
My favourite parking space at the hospital
- there is a post either side so no one can park close to you.
This is the only parking space like it in the whole car park!

trikey 13th May 2022 14:10

I thought the was on Seaton beach when I first opened up the photo!!!

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

bl52krz 14th May 2022 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza (Post 2931805)
I've had that situation where I could barely get the drivers door open :duh:

Your post reminded me of a similar incident a couple of years ago at Good hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield. Got back to the diesel in the car park and could not believe my eyes. Parked next to mine was a B*W. It was that close, the person driving it must have had to get out on the passenger side. There was not enough room to even start trying to get between the cars.
I would say around 3-4 inches at most. I thought of going to see the chap who sits in the car park office and asking if he could get the number put out on the tannoy in the hospital, but had not got the time because we had another appointment elsewhere. I am ashamed to admit it , but I did try to get between both cars, but unfortunately my keys were hanging out of my pocket and they scratched the front wing on the other car. Shame really. I had to put the seat right back on the passenger side and struggled to get in the driving seat across the middle console. The trouble is I have not got full bend in my left leg due to an accident in the 70s, so it was very awkward, but I managed to get the car out but had to pull my mirror in before I got out. It is what is called inconsiderate parking. The car was nearly new, so I hope he wondered how his wing got scratched.

stevestrat 14th May 2022 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2931944)
I am ashamed to admit it , but I did try to get between both cars, but unfortunately my keys were hanging out of my pocket and they scratched the front wing on the other car.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, he/she caused the problem in the first place.

I was in my local Tesco and came out to find the door mirror dangling by the wiring . . . . I was :rant: furious. I went into the shop and asked about CCTV, they looked but the rain was driving straight at the camera lens, couldn't see a thing. "Secured" it with gaffer tape until I did Parker's temp repair. That was so good it lasted months before I replaced the mirror.

YHT 14th May 2022 17:44

Tis always a shame when ones car gets dinged. Found a scrape when cleaning off muck a couple of weeks age; at first I thought it was a smear in the dirt but when washed the smear was evidence that someone had slid a bumper along the door. Fortunately it doesnt seem dented but will need some TLC with T cut or something.