The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Jeremy Clarkson's Farm (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=313483)

suzublu 11th June 2021 18:39

Jeremy Clarkson's Farm

Whatever you think of him, he does make entertaining shows. Just watching his new show on Amazon about his attempt at running his farm. Funny as:D

trikey 11th June 2021 19:35

Well there will be plenty of sh.... for fertiliser :D

coolguy 11th June 2021 21:09

Always admired Clarkson's non-PC/woke stance, and his very dry sense of humour. His column in the Sunday Times is a hoot, but so true.

Dorset Bob 11th June 2021 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2885998)
Whatever you think of him, he does make entertaining shows. Just watching his new show on Amazon about his attempt at running his farm. Funny as:D

Is that on Clarkson Island where they farm them?

sworks 13th June 2021 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2885998)

I’ve watched 5 episodes since Friday evening, absolutely brilliant tv

stocktake 13th June 2021 14:26

Watched the first two so far, good TV and a real eye opener as to the cost of putting seeds in the ground

Teflon 13th June 2021 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2886259)
Watched the first two so far, good TV and a real eye opener as to the cost of putting seeds in the ground

I have to agree. It's a rare combination, being hugely entertaining and informative at the same time - brilliant viewing. Oh, and that tractor is a bit too big :D.

Cliff

suzublu 13th June 2021 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by sworks (Post 2886253)
I’ve watched 5 episodes since Friday evening, absolutely brilliant tv

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2886259)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2886262)
I have to agree. It's a rare combination, being hugely entertaining and informative at the same time - brilliant viewing. Oh, and that tractor is a bit too big :D.

Cliff

It's amazing to see the costs involved with farming:eek: As said, he's put it across very entertainingly. Do you think that Caleb should get his own show?:D His interaction with Clarkson is top telly:bowdown::D

stocktake 13th June 2021 16:52

Bloke that builds the walls, priceless :laughing2:

Teflon 13th June 2021 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2886277)
...... His interaction with Clarkson is top telly:bowdown::D

Most definitely!:D

I love how he rips into Clarkson when when JC ignores his advice and does his own thing. A real passion for his subject, and he takes no prisoners. And when JC asked if he had ever been to London: "well, once actually, for an art exhibition with my school. I stayed on the bus though." Priceless - he's a breath of fresh air :bowdown:.

Cliff