The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ebay thing (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308735)

Howie666 21st October 2020 09:17

Ebay thing

Hello forum peeps,

Have any of you had any dealings with a seller on Ebay called 'welovemgfs'?
I'm asking because I tried to buy an item from their Ebay shop and I got a message saying 'this seller is not accepting bids or offers from you'. As far as I know, I haven't had any previous dealings with them so I am confused.
Any light you can shed will be gratefully received!

Cheers 👍

Vossy 21st October 2020 09:20

They are just down the road from me, I have had dealings with them before and they are not flexible on pricing etc.

Maybe phone them or email.

WELOVEMGFS LTD

UNIT 8A, YATES IND EST
LIME LANE, PELSALL
WALSALL
WS3 5AP
UK

Phone: 01543377174

Email: [email protected]

Arctic 21st October 2020 10:09

Yes not the first port of call for parts to be honest, try Mickyboy, or if they have something you know you want then check that they may have an ebay limited use on there parts, ie you need to have so many purchases from ebay before you can use them ?

There prices are quite high to other sellers and they do sell stuff that should not be sent out in my opinion.

Vossy 21st October 2020 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2843637)
Yes not the first port of call for parts to be honest, try Mickyboy, or if they have something you know you want then check that they may have an ebay limited use on there parts, ie you need to have so many purchases from ebay before you can use them ?

There prices are quite high to other sellers and they do sell stuff that should not be sent out in my opinion.

Mickyboy is always a must first.

Howie666 21st October 2020 11:13

Thank you, its all sorted 👍

Avulon 21st October 2020 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie666 (Post 2843647)
Thank you, its all sorted 👍

Do tell! - please?

tantallon 21st October 2020 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avulon (Post 2843648)
Do tell! - please?

Normally it is when you have none payment strikes against you .However, there is a glitch with Ebays software which has placed non payment strikes against buyers when sales are cancelled by the seller. This is becoming a regular occurance .

macafee2 21st October 2020 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tantallon (Post 2843701)
Normally it is when you have none payment strikes against you .However, there is a glitch with Ebays software which has placed non payment strikes against buyers when sales are cancelled by the seller. This is becoming a regular occurance .

non payers should be made public in their stats. It causes a lot of inconvenience to the sellers when people do not pay

macafee2

Avulon 21st October 2020 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tantallon (Post 2843701)

That was the OP's problem then?

MissMoppet 21st October 2020 17:03

Well last year I bought and picked up a wing from them that was A1. Maybe it was a bit dearer, but price isn't everything. They seemed to have lots of bits labelled and sorted.