The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=149430)

trebor 10th June 2013 21:41

Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July

This is not an official club meet

Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7DG

It will soon be time for the next nano meet which will take place over 2 days Saturday and Sunday, so feel free to come on either day or even better stay for both !

There will be free camping for those that want it and you can arrive on Friday afternoon/ evening if you wish to set up. Anyone who might want to stay in a local hotel for the night will be able to find accomodation suggestions on the nano website " links " page in my signature below

After the Saturday session with the cars we will gather in the pub for a drink and those that want to can have a meal in the pub if you wish but I will not be taking advance orders on this occasion. After a drink/meal back outside around the camp fire for a laugh and chat.

Sunday morning will be more of the same looking at cars and we will finish in the afternoon usually around 5pm.

There are usually 2 x T4 diagnostics present plus the nano crew who between them have a lot of knowledge and experience and are keen to pass it on.

If you intend to come to the meet please put your names down on this thread and I will update the list on this first post. We do need an idea of numbers so please tell us if you can whether you will attend on Saturday and /or Sunday, if you will be camping , and if you have a job to do on your car at the meet it will also help if you can indicate what that is, so that other members planning to attend can offer their support

Attending:
Marina & Dave ( weekend )
Trebor ( weekend )
Zero ( weekend )
Mischief ( weekend from Friday
and camping )
Arctic ( weekend )
JuilenHoulton ( weekend - now doubtful ? )
Dattrike (weekend and camping )
Yam ( Sat )
Matt V6 ( Sun - possible )
Duotone ( weekend ? )
Stig38 ( Saturday )
CimmaronG ( Sat night poss - Sun definite )
Zero2
:bigsmile:Dawn:party:Cockaa ( camping Fri - Sat )
Chesters Dad + Diane ( Saturday & Sunday )
Super chip ( Saturday or Sunday )
Hurricaneplanes ( Saturday )
Carlalou (Saturday )
Paul D ( Fri - Sun camping with caravan )
Sal 75 ( Saturday )
freddie ( Satuday )
Matty C ( Sunday )
Nuts 75 ( Saturday )
moretvicar (Saturday )
Barry99 (Sunday )
1gp ( Sunday )
Kiltman ( Saturday )
markD3 ( possible )
Daveyc ( Sunday )
Boevets ( Sun )
Forestgreen (Saturday )
Woolleysox ( Saturday & Sunday )
Skygard ( ? )
Ashbash2403 ( ?)
Wolves 75 ( weekend )
brianw ( weekend )
John from Stoke ( Sunday )
jubarelly ( Saturday )
Howie666 ( weekend )
Dominic22 (Sunday )
John Aston ( Saturday )
Ben, Tony plus mate (Saturday)

zero2 10th June 2013 21:45

I'll be there :D fingers crossed for a nice weekend.

trebor 10th June 2013 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero2 (Post 1330768)
I'll be there :D fingers crossed for a nice weekend.

name added Ben and weather is on order !

Mischief 10th June 2013 22:12

SWMBO will be dropping me and the car off :D (still can't drive) will be camping and will have cakes. Is it ok to pitch up early Saturday morning? She will then collect me the Sunday weather should be much better by all account so will see you all there ;)

John

trebor 10th June 2013 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mischief (Post 1330801)
SWMBO will be dropping me and the car off :D (still can't drive) will be camping and will have cakes. Is it ok to pitch up early Saturday morning? She will then collect me the Sunday weather should be much better by all account so will see you all there ;)

John

yes that will be fine John, name added to list

Arctic 10th June 2013 23:05

spyhole mods & compensators in hand

Rob
Think i will come to this one as i missed the first one of the year :D will have the usual with me and a few special goodies hopefully so mark me down for the week end will put a list up for the SSCM near the time and will be limiting them to five per day as i would like to help with some other jobs, Arctic ;)

trebor 11th June 2013 05:23

Name added Steve

Rev Jules 11th June 2013 06:34

Attending

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 1330878)
Name added Steve

Hi Please me down for this one I do need my power folds fitted this time.

Regards.
Julien.

P/S Will be there Sat/Sun.

Yam 11th June 2013 11:50

Put me down for Sat......
Let's hope the weather gods are with us this time.

dattrike 11th June 2013 12:12

Me please, and I'm camping :D
If I bring the 1.8 would like the throttle servo reset please.