The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

trikey 16th November 2019 08:35

Good morning all, dry but chilly here this morning

Gate Keeper 16th November 2019 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2776089)
An early visit for me on a weekend,mead to get up as my son is off on an advanced first aid course today with the air cadets. I have a carpet cleaning job mid morning, so had to book him a taxi.
When I finish, we are going to make a start emptying my aunt’s house, not a task I relish. It really hit me yesterday quite suddenly. Although we didn’t see each other regularly, we always kept in touch by email and text. She and my late uncle were much more popular than I realised, she had many friends and was very highly thought of by her church community, for whom she did an awful lot.
That was shown by the amount of people who attended her service, the church was practically full and when we stood at the back to greet people as they came out, it took a good 15 minutes before everyone was out.
We have had a few cards and letters put through her door, saying what a lovely person she was, which is comforting and nice to know she was so highly thought of.

A difficult task for you Richard. If I may suggest, remove anything of value such as antiques, collectors pieces, oil paintings for safe keeping until it is decided what to do with them.

Lancpudn 16th November 2019 15:05

Afternoon all, What a grey day it's been but at least it's kept dry :eek: Pork joint in the oven with roast spuds, smells bootiful if I say so meself:drool4:. :D

FLYING BANANA 16th November 2019 16:35

All went to pot today. Been very unwell today, took me by surprise. Been sick, had dizzy spells and absolutely no appetite. Been asleep most of the day.

WillyHeckaslike 16th November 2019 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2776200)
All went to pot today. Been very unwell today, took me by surprise. Been sick, had dizzy spells and absolutely no appetite. Been asleep most of the day.

Know the feeling Bob. Had to reach for my wallet myself on the rare occasion. :getmecoat:

:smilie_re: On a serious note (no pun intended), hope you feel better soon. :grouphug:

Gate Keeper 17th November 2019 04:21

Quote:

Good morning Bob, get well soon

Gate Keeper 17th November 2019 04:35

Good morning all, yesterday afternoon the robbers came back and we had plenty of staff on duty, armed with clubs and machetes. Despite searching the outbuildings and the forest, the robbers got away.

coolcat 17th November 2019 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2776301)
Good morning all, yesterday afternoon the robbers came back and we had plenty of staff on duty, armed with clubs and machetes. Despite searching the outbuildings and the forest, the robbers got away.

Morning Phil,

Hope the scrotes didn't manage to steal anything?

RPWC 17th November 2019 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2776185)
A difficult task for you Richard. If I may suggest, remove anything of value such as antiques, collectors pieces, oil paintings for safe keeping until it is decided what to do with them.

Nothing of value in the house Phil, that I aware of, it is alarmed and a neighbour going in morning and night to morning and close curtains, so it’s secure enough

Quote:

Get well soon Bob, you are the new Derek, nearly always first in, and putting the lights and the fire on to welcome the rest of us,:D

Lancpudn 17th November 2019 08:20

Morning all, It's dank, grey, damp and according to the Beeb more wet stuff on the way here.