The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Freebies Bazaar (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   offered - microsoft works disk...NOW TAKEN (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63861)

baconbuttyman 4th July 2010 09:34

offered - microsoft works disk...NOW TAKEN

i have this hanging around the office and thought some one could make use of it, any takers, its a really good alternative to office, ideal for a kids pc. no postage costs. any takers:)

djw40 5th July 2010 07:49

Yes please..... pm sent :D

baconbuttyman 5th July 2010 08:04

pm replied :D

djw40 5th July 2010 08:10

Lovely old job - cheers :D

derekosb 5th July 2010 11:56

I would just like to say thank you for amending your original title so you can tell at a glance the item is no longer available, something I think everyone should do to save members time. (I know some do it I just felt it worth mentioning as a gentle reminder to others).

Oh, and well done for offering the freebie in the first place.:}

Derek

Rover418275 5th July 2010 16:53

There of course issues with copyright and selling on Microsoft products which do not seem to have been addressed on the original post.

Which put this forum under scrutiny from the legal eagles from Microsoft.

baconbuttyman 5th July 2010 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rover418275 (Post 552266)
There of course issues with copyright and selling on Microsoft products which do not seem to have been addressed on the original post.

since when is it illeagle to GIVE an ORIGINAL disc away for FREE, not even charging postage, and the recipient is a POLICEMAN.......:youmug:

Raistlin 5th July 2010 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekosb (Post 552139)
I would just like to say thank you for amending your original title so you can tell at a glance the item is no longer available, something I think everyone should do to save members time.
Derek

That's interesting Derek. I thought that modification to the subject of a thread could not be done by the OP other than someone with admin rights on the forum:shrug:

djw40 5th July 2010 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rover418275 (Post 552266)

I'm not aware I've done anything wrong and even if we had I think the legal eagles at Microsoft may have bigger fish to fry.

Rather like suggesting your personal plate with club logo (must look great but obviously illegal) listed in your mods will come under scrutiny from the fine traffic officers within Chesire Constabulary :D

derekosb 5th July 2010 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raistlin (Post 552395)
That's interesting Derek. I thought that modification to the subject of a thread could not be done by the OP other than someone with admin rights on the forum:shrug:

Ah................good point Paul and I think you are correct. Never thought about that and obviously as Mick is a mod he was able to make that edit.

Silly me:getmecoat:

Derek:o