The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Rear Door Card Middle fixing (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=313467)

janker 10th June 2021 22:09

Rear Door Card Middle fixing
 
Hi everyone
well i removed my rear door card today on my ZT as it was rattling, Problem i have it was very stuck in the middle clip and i had to lever it off with screwdriver and so the middle plastic clip went bang ,many pieces so need another to replace it, after i removed the door card i could see why the metal centre fixing had sprang open and fouled the plastic thats why it didnt pull off like i normally remove door cards as ive took quite a few off no issues.
anyway would anybody know where i can purchase both the plastic clip and also the retainer fastened onto the door with 2 torx screws please.
cheers julian

xsport 10th June 2021 23:12

you will get the plastic clip for the centre at rimmer bros website. items 12 and 13 are plastic clip and metal retainer. the metal part is N.L.A so you could ask one of the traders on here to sort one for you.or alternatively have a run down to your nearest scrappy and ask them for one if you dont fancy getting dirty. drop him a drink or two... after .... :eek:

Arctic 10th June 2021 23:49

Hi Julian.
i think i may have a couple of the plastic clips in one of the Nano boxes, added a photo below so member know which metal spring clip you are also referring too.
https://i.imgur.com/kjsdylZl.jpg1

janker 11th June 2021 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2885857)
Hi Julian.
i think i may have a couple of the plastic clips in one of the Nano boxes, added a photo below so member know which metal spring clip you are also referring too.
https://i.imgur.com/kjsdylZl.jpg1

Hi Arctic yes thats exactly what im after if you have one spare you would sell to me please and let me know the postage also.

janker 11th June 2021 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsport (Post 2885854)
you will get the plastic clip for the centre at rimmer bros website. items 12 and 13 are plastic clip and metal retainer. the metal part is N.L.A so you could ask one of the traders on here to sort one for you.or alternatively have a run down to your nearest scrappy and ask them for one if you dont fancy getting dirty. drop him a drink or two... after .... :eek:

Cheers for the info.

Arctic 11th June 2021 08:33

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by janker (Post 2885880)
Hi Arctic yes thats exactly what im after if you have one spare you would sell to me please and let me know the postage also.


Hi Julian.
Pm me your address and i will get these in the post for you for you (FOC)

https://i.imgur.com/grWFIDbl.jpg1

janker 11th June 2021 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2885887)
Hi Julian.
Pm me your address and i will get these in the post for you for you (FOC)

https://i.imgur.com/grWFIDbl.jpg1

Hi sent you a PM thanks.

Arctic 11th June 2021 21:59

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by janker (Post 2885905)
Hi sent you a PM thanks.


Julian replied too and they are on there way to you ;)

janker 14th June 2021 10:44

Just wanted to say a big Thankyou to Arctic for sending me the Door clips, He is a true credit to this Club and very much appreciated.
Cheers julian


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006-2020, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd