The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hello! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=681)

Rich 14th November 2006 18:31

Hello!

Thought it was about time I dusted the cob webs off the computer and a little birdie told me about these new forums over here so:

HELLO!

GreyGhost 14th November 2006 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichK (Post 6277)
Thought it was about time I dusted the cob webs off the computer and a little birdie told me about these new forums over here so:

HELLO!

Hello Rich

Delighted to have you aboard, it's a great place even the mods are friendly.:)

Enjoy your stay it's your club after all :)

Ken 14th November 2006 18:36

Welcome Rich :)

Ken

JP53 14th November 2006 18:44

Hi Rich, the mods are very friendly here but beware of the comfy chair! It's a great site to be a part of. John.

Christopher 14th November 2006 18:46

Hello Rich! Welcome!!! ;)

I thought you had sold off your 75!!! SO where are you at with the mods??? Let me dig out the link and I'll tell you where I am at ... not that it's a race or anything ;) :D

GreyGhost 14th November 2006 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 6295)
Hello Rich! Welcome!!! ;)

I thought you had sold off your 75!!! SO where are you at with the mods??? Let me dig out the link and I'll tell you where I am at ... not that it's a race or anything ;) :D

I would just like to make it quite clear that niether myself or Kandyman are in any way invloved with Christopher or his new found friend Richk. :jedi:

Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the moderating team.:cool:

Rich 14th November 2006 19:20

Thanks for the welcome folks!

I'm a member of old, just been away from the scene for a while.

Christopher, Alex, myself and a couple of others had a bit of a running battle in the past with a "who can invent the most kickass modification next" kinda race, I'm gonna be waaaaayyyyy behind all you guys and gals now though!

Good to be back, expect more insane ramblings from my good self over the next few days ;)

Rich 14th November 2006 19:26

Hey, I forgot Cantabro75 and his mad "my rover is made from a small forest" type of mods with seat trays and door tops made of wood. Is he still around too??

After a quick read of a few posts, I remember quite a few people on here actually, Alex and his twin exhausts, Keith and his 16:9 dash, Mike and his ridiculously shiny R40 and Ken is just good ol' Ken ;)

If my name rings a distant bell for some of you, I'm the one who did the stealth "I will fit a complete satnav setup inside my oem sun visor if it kills me" guy :)

GreyGhost 14th November 2006 19:32

Slowly slowly people are coming over to visit and to stay, if there is anyone you want to email or PM and invite them, go ahead, Cantabro for one is always full of good ideas for deforesting half of Brazil and installing it into his 75. Must weigh a ton or 3 by now :)

Rich 14th November 2006 19:34

Been reading the "a bit about me thread",

Grey Ghost = MMComputing from the old/other mgr forums?

Tatts, Kandyman and a few others I know already, not going through all eleven pages of members though :)