The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Petrol hits new high (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=106784)

rover54 2nd March 2012 12:16

Petrol hits new high

People need to read thread concerning fuel petition and sign up otherwise we will not be able to run these vehicles and they will become just a static thing of beauty; not what they were designed for.

Yella Fella 2nd March 2012 12:39

Fuel duty always rises before a planned duty rise. Then the chancellor cancels the planned rise. He still gets his money due to the hike. The oldest trick in the book.

Canonite 2nd March 2012 12:43

Yeah, like when shops hike their prices then drop them again prior to a half price sale. It's all a big con.

windrush 2nd March 2012 13:20

Trouble is the government which ever one is in power know that we will cough up they bank on the British are not like the french for instance and bring the country to a standstill

VVC-Geeza 2nd March 2012 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 940200)
Trouble is the government which ever one is in power know that we will cough up they bank on the British are not like the french for instance and bring the country to a standstill

Absolutely right Derek,resistance is futile due to lack of numbers :(

The last government outlawed the blockading of fuel depots as a means of protest by use of the terror laws.

Bend over and cough up I'm afraid :mad:

MrDoodles 2nd March 2012 14:55

I'm afraid if people want change in this Country, then you actually have to vote for it!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Lost Soul 2nd March 2012 17:05

I,m driving from Aberdeen to Motherwell to my place of work and fuel cost every week are a joke.

ganno65 2nd March 2012 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDoodles (Post 940274)
I'm afraid if people want change in this Country, then you actually have to vote for it!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

The problem is all of the main stream parties target motorists as their prime cash cow.

Robson Rover Repair 2nd March 2012 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDoodles (Post 940274)

Albert Einstein

Voting changes nothing, its the high powered civil servants who restrict the country who advise and shape the country truly.

Tim_Burgess 2nd March 2012 22:53

Until we start acting like the French and burning lorry loads of sheep nothing will change.

They all talk about "kick starting the economy" or "stimulating growth" then make it too expensive to actually get to work.

I refer to the quote in my sig strip...