The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   DMGRS delivery (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=299154)

macafee2 11th September 2019 19:24

DMGRS delivery

ordered front arm bushes today about 1pm. Turned up at 7pm.:eek:
Amazon take note :)

Scott the new owner dropped them off, nice bloke. He did take me back a bit, why was a Rover pulling up outside, no one I knew.

Oh the joys of being local to a source of parts.

Good to meet you Scott, I wish you well with the business.

I hope members will give him a chance to flourish

macafee2

markypicks 11th September 2019 19:29

ive purchased some bits off dmgrs in the past and ive always found there parts reasonable and they delivered quite quickly i will most likely use them in the future rgds mark

Les4048 11th September 2019 20:42

Wonder if he delivers in person to Scotland :D:D

MGJohn 12th September 2019 00:33

He's bought an MG ZT 260 V8

Bought some stuff off Mat in the past. No problems with any of them and most were fast delivery.

I believe Mat has sold the business... is that true. Looks like it.

Over on another car enthusiast site, Mat has posted that he has purchased ... wait for it.

An MG ZT 260 V8...

He'll be sorry or will he. So will I as I still plan to buy one and was recently beaten to buying a nice example a few weeks ago. Too slow off the mark due to other distractions so missed out.

clf 12th September 2019 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGJohn (Post 2761594)

Over on another car enthusiast site, Mat has posted that he has purchased ... wait for it.

An MG ZT 260 V8...

He'll be sorry or will he. So will I as I still plan to buy one and was recently beaten to buying a nice example a few weeks ago. Too slow off the mark due to other distractions so missed out.

Find out HERE lol

macafee2 12th September 2019 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGJohn (Post 2761594)
Bought some stuff off Mat in the past. No problems with any of them and most were fast delivery.

I believe Mat has sold the business... is that true. Looks like it.

An MG ZT 260 V8...

yes, Scott is now he owner although Mat does have some involvement still

macafee2

Darcydog 12th September 2019 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2761531)
ordered front arm bushes today about 1pm. Turned up at 7pm.:eek:
Amazon take note :)

Scott the new owner dropped them off, nice bloke. He did take me back a bit, why was a Rover pulling up outside, no one I knew.

Oh the joys of being local to a source of parts.

Good to meet you Scott, I wish you well with the business.

I hope members will give him a chance to flourish

macafee2

Fully agree - Matt has always been great to do business with - and Iím sure Scott will carry on the good work!!

Look forward to visiting if this is possible!

Rich in Vancouver 14th September 2019 04:06

This afternoon UPS dropped off a pair of suspension arms from DMGRS.
Four days delivery from the UK to the Pacific Coast of Canada.
Pretty good...Too good as a matter of fact as Mrs. RIV is leaving on a trip on Monday and I was hoping the large expensive boxes of parts would arrive the day after she left! :twonk: