The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Overseas Club Members Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Russian's Rover (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=109788)

Rover-SPB 3rd April 2012 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mofo (Post 966638)
Welcome Paul,

You have a very nice car there - Damson Red is a lovely colour and suits the car well.

Great to see your Club photos - even with only a few Rovers there, you still got a great turn out!! Flying the flag for Rover in Moscow :D

I hope Wednesday goes well - as has been said, lots of information here to help you ;)

Thank you to our city two cars of that color.

There is a big Rover-club in Moscow, 700 miles from me, and in our city is only 250-300 Rovers, of which the club about 30-40...

My twin 75's:} Only with fog lamps, he lives near me.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1204/3e/01a5255a551a.jpg

Rover-SPB 3rd April 2012 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT (Post 966647)
That's unfair, his English is better than most of the British forum members :D

Thank you, nice to hear the pronunciation would have been all right:D

Rover-SPB 3rd April 2012 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 966657)
Welcome to the club, you have a gorgeous car there.

Good to see there is an active interest in these cars in Russia.

Thank you:} Rover, we are buying because of the design and not a very high price. 5-10 of thousands of no more beautiful car in second auto-market:}
When the dealers sold them to us, the price was slightly lower than that of the Jaguar X-type:D

Gate Keeper 3rd April 2012 08:19

Hello Paul and welcome to the club :) I visited your city years ago whilst I was doing some private work and remembered how friendly everyone was. I had the opportunity to visit The Hermitage and other beautiful buildings. I also remembered how resourceful people were in being able to find solutions to difficult problems as well as being able to get parts for different things.

Perhaps some of your fellow country men and women might join this club?

Rover-SPB 3rd April 2012 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 966846)
Hello Paul and welcome to the club :) I visited your city years ago whilst I was doing some private work and remembered how friendly everyone was. I had the opportunity to visit The Hermitage and other beautiful buildings. I also remembered how resourceful people were in being able to find solutions to difficult problems as well as being able to get parts for different things.

Perhaps some of your fellow country men and women might join this club?

Nice to hear:} I believe that St. Petersburg is the most beautiful and most European city in Russia.
A solution of the Russian people can always find:D
I have my teammates have not had time to inform the English rover club, but be sure to do it

trebor 4th April 2012 18:30

Your car looks lovely and welcome to the club it's always nice to see our cars overseas and you must submit a picture for next years calendar with a St Petersburg backdrop

Rover-SPB 4th April 2012 19:26

Thank you, very nice to hear!
Photos must be, we still snowing now ...:D
It remains only to find out where the antifreeze is poured 1 liter of 60 miles ...:shrug:

savi18 11th April 2012 08:36

welcome to the club,like the color of the Rover, all the best. Derek from New Zealand

Deerhound 11th April 2012 08:57

Добро пожаловать!

Xоро́ший автомоби́ль! :D

(Sorry, I don't speak Russian - that was the product of about five minutes' work with dictionaries and it's probably still wrong.)

Robson Rover Repair 11th April 2012 23:08

A massive welcome to you, and you should be very proud of how good your english is!!