The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Powderham castle (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=311411)

daveconnolly 1st March 2021 18:08

Powderham castle

looking at powderham castle web site it looks like the car show is on this year July 10 and 11 . depending on vivid restrictions. Thinking of coming down from Darlington for the week of the show would love to have my rover in show with you guys this year. Will come down one sat and do show on Sunday. Is the club thinking of having a stand at this year's show if so would it be possible to put my name down for a space

newhavenhibby 4th March 2021 14:14

Been in touch with my friends at the Crashbox and Classic Car Club in Devon ( who organise the show) and they tell me the show is cancelled for 2021.

The next event will be 9th and 10th July 2022.

daveconnolly 7th March 2021 19:37

Hopefully on next year then will hopefully still be coming down that week this year.as we love the area been going to dawlish Warren for about 30 years .the car shows were just a bonus..this year instead of 8days at dawlish thinking of having a couple of nights at Weston super mare to break long trip back to Darlington and have a day at cheddar gouge as wife has never been there . always fancy ed taking the 75 through there and get a few good photos as the rover drive's through.

FLYING BANANA 7th March 2021 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveconnolly (Post 2869692)
Hopefully on next year then will hopefully still be coming down that week this year.as we love the area been going to dawlish Warren for about 30 years .the car shows were just a bonus..this year instead of 8days at dawlish thinking of having a couple of nights at Weston super mare to break long trip back to Darlington and have a day at cheddar gouge as wife has never been there . always fancy ed taking the 75 through there and get a few good photos as the rover drive's through.

If we can then we may be able to have an informal meet up.

daveconnolly 7th March 2021 21:23

Sounds good nothing booked just yet .we always camp at dawlish Warren have done since kids were young as like many we couldn't afford anything else kids are all up and left now. .but are still booking same week as us now and bringing there kids or partner s down with them as they all have so many happy memories of the holidays at dawlish .this year we have decided to maybe give camping a miss. I was64 in February so maybe getting a bit old for it I stii think I'm 20 something but my body is taking great delight in telling me I'm not . We thought we would book up at the mount pleasant at dawlish as been there many a time for a meal and drink.and have lovely sea views..but when speaking to them they have said to phone back April 12 as they aren't sure what is happening yet .and if open .how many rooms etc will be available.hopefully if can't get booked there we will get something else .but when we get booked will let you know and would be great to meet up for maybe a run somewhere and something to eat.