The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Subscriptions (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308817)

DRWMGTF 25th October 2020 06:50

Subscriptions

Good morning,
I would like to renew my subscription.
I have pressed the subscribe button (Top right hand corner) and it would appear that you can only pay by Paypal even though it says:

"To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred payment method and follow the instructions on the following page"

Unfortunately I have closed my Paypal account. Is it possible to pay by credit card, debit card, cheque or online bank transfer?
Regards David

Georgies Dad 25th October 2020 06:54

when you press pay by paypal you are able to scroll down and pay by visa card.,thats how I paid last week,I don,t have a paypal acc either

DRWMGTF 25th October 2020 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgies Dad (Post 2844304)
when you press pay by paypal you are able to scroll down and pay by visa card.,thats how I paid last week,I don,t have a paypal acc either

Thanks Steve.

Simondi 25th October 2020 07:05

Failing that you can send Reebs a pm and he will let you know how to pay via cheque

DRWMGTF 25th October 2020 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 2844308)
Failing that you can send Reebs a pm and he will let you know how to pay via cheque

Thanks Simon.
However, I have found my way to the credit card payment method.

FLYING BANANA 25th October 2020 08:39

Many thanks for re subscribing.

WillyHeckaslike 27th January 2021 13:51

I too now have this problem and no option other than Paypal, which I no longer have, is showing for me. Even when the pay via paypal option is selected no option to scroll down to another payment method is showing for me. I have tried using 3 different browsers to no avail. :shrug:

stocktake 27th January 2021 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike (Post 2861954)
I too now have this problem and no option other than Paypal, which I no longer have, is showing for me. Even when the pay via paypal option is selected no option to scroll down to another payment method is showing for me. I have tried using 3 different browsers to no avail. :shrug:

You have to keep on selecting paypal as a payment and then you get to a screen where it asks for your paypal username and password. Lower down on this page is says "or pay by credit/debit card" ;)

WillyHeckaslike 27th January 2021 16:21

You are right Dave, the option does eventually appear if you keep on heading towards Paypal. But, I suspect the payment option is in someway linked to Paypal even though you do not have to possess a Paypal account. If so that in itself is not a problem for me but a big problem I have is that it does not follow the steps of a standard debit card payment. Far too much personal information is demanded, not just the card details, before the outfit operating as Paypal will action the payment. I will not furnish Paypal with anything other than my debit card details so, as it stands, I will not resubscribe.

Quite frankly, it is ridiculous that any existing or potential member should have to jump through these sort of hoops to subscribe to the site - many like myself might not. The site needs to provide a simple, clear and easy alternative for people to subscribe which disenfranchises Paypal altogether and which allows for a standard debit card payment which is devoid of any extra and unnecessary demands for personal info.

another_clean_sheet 27th January 2021 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike (Post 2861982)
You are right Dave, the option does eventually appear if you keep on heading towards Paypal. But, I suspect the payment option is in someway linked to Paypal even though you do not have to possess a Paypal account. If so that in itself is not a problem for me but a big problem I have is that it does not follow the steps of a standard debit card payment. Far too much personal information is demanded, not just the card details, before the outfit operating as Paypal will action the payment. I will not furnish Paypal with anything other than my debit card details so, as it stands, I will not resubscribe.

See Post #4