The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Help Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ipk coding with toaf, I need help (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=264433)

daznkel 29th March 2017 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gedget75 (Post 2468249)
Check my PM please :} Thanks

There are many traders on here who can resolve your "Err" message issues on your IPK. I am not about to tread on their toes. Try dropping a PM to Phil T4 or Marinabrian, to name a few. :}

Gedget75 29th March 2017 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by daznkel (Post 2468258)
There are many traders on here who can resolve your "Err" message issues on your IPK. I am not about to tread on their toes. Try dropping a PM to Phil T4 or Marinabrian, to name a few. :}

I already PM'd a few months ago.
Being from another country, doesn't help because they need my IPK I believe.

genpk 8th April 2021 06:55

just resurrecting an old thread, doing a yearly clearing of fault codes on my ZT using TOAF and under the IKE have a fault - BF IKE EEPROM error, coding incorrect/ incomplete.
Errors count 40

I wonder what that is?
No fault lights, everything as normal

vitesse 8th April 2021 08:18

Guessing you have the digital speedo enabled and if so perfectly normal.

Regards

genpk 8th April 2021 08:57

thanks mate, so your saying its just a normal state of affairs?!!
If so, great- ill move onto the next issue- brake dont have the bite they use to have, had new rotors 14k ago, pads look like theres still plenty of meat on them??

vitesse 8th April 2021 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by genpk (Post 2875708)
If so, great- ill move onto the next issue- brake dont have the bite they use to have, had new rotors 14k ago, pads look like theres still plenty of meat on them??

Indeed, perfectly normal - all cars I've tested with the digital speedo enabled have the same fault. By enabling the digital speedo we've diverged from the standard setting so the IPK thinks something is wrong - it isn't.

If your brakes have lost their bite could it be lack of use? Perhaps even glazed pads? Whenever I do the handbrake shoes I run over the surface with a dreadnought file and bust the glaze, result much better bite.

Good luck

350zwelgje 8th April 2021 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by genpk (Post 2875708)

There is a valve in the brake booster. Think in haynes you can find a description for that and there is a also a one way valve in the vacuum line to it. Perhaps something is sticking/blocking. My son had this on his ZT190 and no braking. Checked/cleaned those valves, pushing the brake pedal a couple of times very hard and the issue went away. All ok now for a couple of months and a few thousand miles. Boosters can fail, master cylinders as well...

Another is that the brake fluid could have too much water content, but you probably would have had vibrations while braking hard before it got worse. Replacing brake fluid can never harm.

Rob

egremont 11th April 2021 13:26

Err or PPP.P IPK report.

This condition "err" or "PPP.)" was the subject of a Technical Bulletin.
The condition is due to a software design error that occurs intermittently These IPKs could be replaced under a warranty claim – if the owner wished.