The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   stepping down. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=285612)

actros 8th July 2018 18:28

stepping down.

stepping down.
As from the 31st July i will be stepping down as the RS for Yorkshire and North Lincs area so if any other member wants to do it you are welcome to do it.
Thanks for all your support over the years that i have done it so i think it is time for a change.

bigd 8th July 2018 18:35

Nice one Brian you will be greatly missed for a job well done over the years take care :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

bluebird 9th July 2018 16:06

You still doin club shop Bri xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willshot 9th July 2018 16:37

Sorry to hear that Brian. Thanks for all your good works for the Yorkies over the years.:D:D:D:D

FLYING BANANA 9th July 2018 17:33

Many thanks for all your hard work Brian.

Simondi 9th July 2018 17:52

Brian, than you for all your hard work

actros 10th July 2018 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird (Post 2648226)
You still doin club shop Bri xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Debs i am still doing the shop.

andy willi 15th July 2018 08:34

first many thanks to lord brian , i know he is getting older and slowing down he has the club shop to deal with and he travels to meets all over the country, so i think i will help out for a short time as he took the job over from me when i last gave it up , so i will take over again on the proviso he will help me out i have been his no 2 for a few years so he can be my no 2 now , i meet with brian most weeks so we could sort it together and make it work , we would like someone with time to take it on permanently but for now i will take the job on if it is ok with you all .

will try to get the doncaster spanner meet up and running again .

andy

Nige B 15th July 2018 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy willi (Post 2650167)
first many thanks to lord brian , i know he is getting older and slowing down he has the club shop to deal with and he travels to meets all over the country, so i think i will help out for a short time as he took the job over from me when i last gave it up , so i will take over again on the proviso he will help me out i have been his no 2 for a few years so he can be my no 2 now , i meet with brian most weeks so we could sort it together and make it work , we would like someone with time to take it on permanently but for now i will take the job on if it is ok with you all .

will try to get the doncaster spanner meet up and running again .

andy

The spanner meet was a great meet , and the first car meet of any type that I had attended....its great to think it may be revived.well done Andy

stocktake 15th July 2018 14:19

I agree, Brian is a Number 2 :laughing2: