The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   This Lady need your Help......Or is it a SCAM (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=297392)

Number 6 12th July 2019 11:47

This Lady need your Help......Or is it a SCAM

Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is Mrs. Susan Machilo; I know this will be a surprise to you. Please consider this message as a request from a family in dares need of your help. I am the Wife of late Mr. Jacob Machilo, from Sudan Darfour, My husband Mr. Jacob Machilo , was the owner of Osara Seafood Industry in Darfur region and a Farm Land in Darfour region and supplier of Central African Countries with sea food till the Government find out that Darfour region was rich on Oil and Mineral Resources which was discovered by an individual Group called Organization Rebel Movement.

The Government and Rebel Movement are fighting over who will inherit the Darfur region because of the Oil discovered and Rebel Movement are killing all the people in Darfur region to enable them inherit the land, and my husband was murdered and Sea Food Industry was burnt down. Before then, my husband had moved (US$40m) forty Million United States Dollars) to South Africa for establishment of another branch in Southern Africa, the Fund was deposited in a private Security & Finance Company in the name of my son Mr. James Machilo as the beneficiary.

My husband was killed because of the Oil discovered in our Farm Land since the murderer's, Rebel Movement believed once my husband is killed they will have no challenge in taking over the Land. Now the Rebel Movement turned against us looking for the remaining existing family, We decided to leave Darfur to South Africa, Now all the documents issued when the consignment was deposited has been handed over to our family Lawyer in South Africa who assisted my late husband when the consignment was safely deposited.

The financial laws in South Africa on Refugees do not warrant us to invest the funds here as we cannot operate any bank account that is why we decided to look for a Foreign Partner who will assist us in moving the funds out of South Africa for my family investment. We have decided to offer you 30% of the total amount, 5% mapped out to defray all expenses that will be incurred during the process of concluding the transaction, while the remaining 65% will be for my family and will be invested in your country under your management.

Please kindly contact my son Mr. James Machilo.

Email: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

Phone: No +27 63 311 55173

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

God bless you Abundantly Yours Truly,

Mrs. Susan Machilo

Scam written all over it

Yorkshire GOC 12th July 2019 11:51

You are kidding of course - some folk must be gullible or else they would not keep trying it. No doubt some payment and or your bank details required. :duh:

suzublu 12th July 2019 11:53

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0a&oe=5DC5E78E

Raspberrycai 12th July 2019 11:54

If I received that email I'd have a bit of a laugh with them - lead them round in circles and all that.

Yes, I do have too much time on my hands.

bl52krz 12th July 2019 12:44

I have not got £25 Billion to give away, but nearing my nemesis, I feel it is about time I shared my global wealth. Therefore if you would like a share of it, just send me a cheque for £25 and I will impart some of it to yourself. Happy giving.:D:}:D:party::suckers::flog::panic::nutters ::conehead::welcome:

vacuman 12th July 2019 13:05

Humorous reading, ideal for when you have some minutes to kill somewhere quiet, like when you arrive early to a funeral...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dot-Con-The-.../dp/184949651X

BRI 12th July 2019 13:24

Gullible has been taken out of the uk dictionary so I am told

jackatesme 12th July 2019 13:35

I am in Benidorm at the moment,received an e-mail yesterday for my friend and neighbour. He uses my e-mail to insure his car. He had a bump with his car some weeks ago and agreed with L.V. to accept £1100 if he could keep car and replace bonnet,only damage. this he has done.The e-mail yesterday was L.V.? asking for money back has other party has now changed their plea to not guilty.
He is on holiday with us,and he is a worrying type so i will not tell him until we go home next week. Then we can phone L.V.directly.It looks like a scam to me.

BoroRover 12th July 2019 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackatesme (Post 2747243)
I am in Benidorm at the moment,received an e-mail yesterday for my friend and neighbour. He uses my e-mail to insure his car. He had a bump with his car some weeks ago and agreed with L.V. to accept £1100 if he could keep car and replace bonnet,only damage. this he has done.The e-mail yesterday was L.V.? asking for money back has other party has now changed their plea to not guilty.
He is on holiday with us,and he is a worrying type so i will not tell him until we go home next week. Then we can phone L.V.directly.It looks like a scam to me.

The money paid was a settlement. Case done and dusted. A scam.

victorgte 12th July 2019 15:37

It goes on all the time.

Neighbour recently sent £12,000 and she was applying for a new mortgage on her house to send even more.
We tipped off her kids to stop her.

She still can't understand what she has done.
It's a numbers game. Send 10,000 emails and one person will bite.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk